‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars an unforgettable journey for me too!, 31 Oct. 2005
L. C. Craig "candy3442" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
After reading Mias gift I knew i had to read her latest book Mias World. I loved it I couldnt put the book down and when I finished it I was amazed at how I felt. Exilerated!! the book made me feel that there is truely life after death and we will all eventually meet our loved ones. I find myself agreeing with so much and have lent the book to numerous other friends who all agree with me!. great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!! Required Reading!!, 27 Oct. 2008
A. W. Millar - See all my reviews
Not only was it informative ... it was also a 'magic' read.

I loved the counterpoint of the skeptical journalist being trained to open up to her sixth sense. Roz was the perfect student; someone who wasn't a confirmed non-believer but also wasn't a devotee either. I also enjoyed seeing how Mia had to rethink what she actually did in order to teach it.

About 10 years ago I had a health scare and went to a well respected psychic - he told me that my health would be fine and I would be involved in 'the music business' (which was a far cry from the job I did at the time).

Well, less than a year later, he was spot on. Not only was my health okay after 6 months - I also found myself involved with rehearsal rooms and music production (my involvement lasted about a year and a half). Our production company developed a talent who has now become a well-known singer songwriter.

The psychic 'clearly' knew I was going to be there before it happened; this made me believe in spiritualism and also made me fascinated in it.

I enjoy watching TV psychic shows but reading this book was a thousand times better.

I wish every kid at High School would get to read this book as 'required reading' - instead of (or at least as well as) being made to attend other 'religious' education.

The world would be a much, much better place if that happened.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy awakening, 30 Jan. 2006
This book is amazing! It is well written, and you can learn along with mia's student. The best thing about it for me was that it stressed how accessable being psychic is. The quick way she describes to relax is extremely useful, and I found myself being able to do the things she described. Of course then I get exited and the images go away! That's just something I have to work on though! Such an easy to read book, it explains everthing that it touches upon. The book also helps keep your fear in check, and will be relieving if, like me, you sometimes doubt the things that happen to you. I truly recommend it as the start to anyones spiritual library. Or to breathe fresh air into your ready started collection. thank you Mia x x x

5.0 out of 5 stars Mia's World, 26 Oct. 2007
M. Prowse "Sunflower" (Spain) - See all my reviews
I was lent this book by my next door neighbour and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It certainly gave me tips to try out. I loved her 'sigh and drop' and it works!! I tried saying hello to my guide and all I got in return was a fit of giggles - who says Spirit doesn't have a sense of humour? I have given my neighbour her book back but I'm going to order my own copy NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars insight, 24 Dec. 2007
if you want to learn about spiritual work and mediums this is the book to give you insight along with the calling of your true self both these mediums know there is more than this here,
both these books will help you understand that there is life after death, and a lot more, could not stop reading these over and over really interesting,will make you think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Engrossing, 28 Nov. 2005
By A Customer
I found this book fascinating, couldn't put it down. I have read Mia's book The Gift and found it a great read. It brought up a whole set of new concepts that I had never known about including Spirit Guides, I'm hooked now and can't stop reading about the subject. Mia's World was great, the idea that we all have some psychic abilities that can be developed is a fascinating idea. In the book Roz's abilities unfold as the book progresses, I found myself willing her on, her attitudes would be like most of us, interested yet sceptical but by the end of it.....fascinating and engrossing! If you feel you have psychic abilities and need somewhere to start and some encouragement, read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read and very well written, 21 Jan. 2006
This review is from: Mia's World: An Extraordinary Gift. An Unforgettable Journey (Hardcover)
After reading The Gift i wanted to hear more, Mia's World does not disapoint it gives a marvelous insight into developing the sixth sense and with the help of Roz her sceptic journalist(to begin with) they made this book a fantastic read i couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars mia's world, 9 July 2007
this book has hepled me a lot in my out look on life, changed my believes,is nothing like "the gift" I am always going back and reading bits from it, again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT READ :-), 6 Aug. 2009
Mrs. A. M. Chadwick (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
Mia's World is the first book of Mia Dolan's that I've read, I know her mainly through watching her TV series called "Haunted Homes", (excellent series). With being interested in the psychic world I decided to buy this book.

Roz Chissick is a writer and a sceptic of the paranormal, she wanted to do an interview with Mia and find out more about her and her talent to see whether it's something that's real or not.

Mia asks Roz if she'd become a student to let her judge for herself and to see if she had the talent, as she'd had no previous training. Mia reveals more of her fascinating experiences of ghosts, spirits and explains the truth about the dark forces from the other side.

Anyone who is interested in the paranormal, whether you're a fan of Mia's or not, this is an excellent read and would help you to understand more.
The book is written in the form of two people chatting, so it's easier to make out who is saying what as Mia it telling her student what exercises you can do and how to do them. It also makes it easy for the reader to try these exercises out if you wish, (which I did try myself).

This novel is a compulsive and very enjoyable read as well as it being educational at the same time. It's a book I would definitely read again, it's worth ever penny and I highly recommend it. :-)

I look forward to reading other books that Mia Dolan writes. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!, 1 July 2009
Mia's World: An Extraordinary Gift. An Unforgettable Journey.

This book follows the experience of a skeptical journalist on her road to becoming psychic. The sections are split between Mia and Roz, so you get two different viewpoints - Roz doing the learning, and Mia doing the teaching (and learning at the same time!)

This book is one of a kind. It can be read as Roz and Mia's story of their experiences together, and it can also be read as a guidance book, or textbook for anyone on their own journey to becoming psychic. The exercises are well described, simple and easy to do.

This book is ideal for anyone wanting to learn to become more psychic, especially if going to classes is out of the question for you.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Mia's World: An Extraordinary Gift. An Unforgettable Journey
Mia's World: An Extraordinary Gift. An Unforgettable Journey by Rosalyn Chissick (Hardcover - 7 Feb. 2005)
Used & New from: £0.01