5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
I think this diet is absolutly amazing..

I suffer with PCOS and have always had trouble with my weight. When I discovered this I managed to lose 6 stone in 8 months....I'm still big and continuing to lose weight...but it makes you so confident...doesn't make you hungry...gives you so much energy..you can eat as much as you want...its just truely amazing...
Published on 27 May 2008 by Rebecca Wells

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT IMPRESSED
Forget this book and buy the original. This does not make it EASY if you read the first book. More information about the everyday questions needed and less of the technical stuff. The person who wrote this should have asked someone just starting out on the Atkins exactly what they would have liked know. Sorry but this is not helpful. Far too complicated.
Published on 14 April 2009 by Sceptical

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 May 2008
Rebecca Wells "RLWELLS89" (UK,devon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atkins Made Easy: The First 2 Weeks (Mass Market Paperback)
I think this diet is absolutly amazing..

I've never suffered any health problems...my blood pressure is back to normal and I just cant believe how much this diets improved my ways of life..

I've never tried any other diet after this one... 5 stars to Atkins..

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely written, 3 May 2013
Atkins did it for me before but having lapsed a bit as I got older I decided I needed a refresher and this did it for me. I am back to my proper weight again and feel so much better about myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book, 22 Mar 2013
I love this book! it is straight to the point, it explains things that even a five year old can understand, it is helping me towards a healthy eating and way of life. I am very pleased and would definately recommend this book to friends and family. Thumbs up from me.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT IMPRESSED, 14 April 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BOTHER BUYING THIS..., 27 Jun 2011
Buy the origanal ATKINS book,,,,,,this verson is a waste of money,,,,,,they seem to keep bringing new versons out,,,that are not as good as the origanal,,,,.just to keep the money rolling in,,,,,,Atkins diet is brillant and so was Dr Atkins,,,,,,but the company is now making money off the back of the true verson of the Atkins Diet,,,the one that was written by Dr Atkins himself......

5.0 out of 5 stars atkins works, 7 July 2011
atkins is the best thing i ever did, having given up smoking 2 years ago and tried but failed to stick to other diets i tried atkins, now, just over amonth later i've gone from 16st 7lb to 14st 13. what else can i say.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 28 Jun 2013
sat here 1 stone lighter in 1 month so yes totally recommend - you need will power tho!!! Lots of info & tips - good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 11 Dec 2012
just wat it's ment to be the book came a little battered but was used so can't say I didn't expect it

2.0 out of 5 stars Atkins Made Easy: The First 2 Weeks, 1 July 2010
This book was a little disappointing. It appeared to be geared around the Atkins supplements rather that containing much "diet depth information".

3.0 out of 5 stars atkins made easy, 10 Sep 2013
it ok easy to follow but I did not like it I just wanted to lose weight when you start to read it sorry not for me other people might find it great but not my cup of tea

Atkins Made Easy: The First 2 Weeks
Atkins Made Easy: The First 2 Weeks by Atkins Health and Medical Information Services (Mass Market Paperback - 5 Jan 2004)