5.0 out of 5 stars a great page turner
Published on 22 Sep 2004

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointing read
I was disappointed with this book - it promised much, but didn't deliver on any level. The story was almost non-existent and the characterisation was pitiful and one-dimensional. Maybe I expected too much from it, but I usually enjoy well-written chick-lit - this just left me feeling that I had wasted a few hours of my life reading it.
Published on 5 April 2006 by Sarah Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars a great page turner, 22 Sep 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Ten Steps to Happiness (Paperback)
I have always liked Daisy Waugh's work and have followed her career a bit in newspapers and her novels and I can't believe I missed this one!! This is a wonderful, witty, amusing, hilarious read about the wonderful world of celebrity. Set in a country house that becomes a sort Priory for famous people escaping the press, Ten Steps is laugh out loud funny and it kept me reading long after the bath water went cold. I read lots of books but I particularly loved this one. It reminded me of vintage Jilly Cooper. Glad to see there is another one coming next year. Keep it Daisy!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Book Like None Other!, 20 Oct 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Ten Steps to Happiness (Paperback)
When I began reading this book I thought the title was a little misleading because it is about a young couple who are opening a sanctuary for celebrities who want to just escape. Whereas i thought it would be more like a guide, it is more of a story. However, when I read on I found that it had a good storyline and the characters feel really real. It had many unexpected twists and it really played with human emotion.
I would definately reccomend this book to anyone 14, 40 or 400 you can't not enjoy reading this book!

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointing read, 5 April 2006
Sarah Blake (Hereford, Herefordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ten Steps to Happiness (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars very girly a very good read for those summer days, 25 Sep 2005
GMCCLELLAND "gillianmcclelland" (co armagh northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ten Steps to Happiness (Paperback)
it is a very good story happiness of love and saddness but worth a read

Ten Steps to Happiness
Ten Steps to Happiness by Daisy Waugh (Paperback - 1 Sep 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01