Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 February 2014
This is the most beautiful book ever. I read it with my boyfriend in the book shop, having giggled and awwed at it come Valentine's I knew it was the perfect gift. He was surprised I remembered such a small occurrence. Now it means a lot to have a small moment mean so much to both of us Both (:
on 26 October 2010
This is such a cute book! I got it for my boyfriend and he loved it!
on 21 November 2014
I read it to the Bride and Groom at their wedding....it was so lovely. I then gave the book to the new couple. I also gave them mugs and coasters all just so right. Thank you so much. The book arrived very promptly and well packaged and in perfect mint condition Thanks for that too.
on 9 March 2009
I got this book for my other half for Valentines Day, and we both love the book. Makes you think what is important.....nice book to have a glance at once in a while just to make you think..........can't wait to see more of Mr Monkton's books.
on 1 January 2014
I bought this as a 1st Anniversary present as it was one of the readings at the wedding. Perfect as it's a paper gift plus is of relevance. I was very impressed with the quality of the book cover, heavy weight paper and something you'd be happy to have lying around.
on 12 September 2014
I chose this as a reading for my son's wedding! As it was a church wedding I was somewhat dubious but the vicar loved it and there wasn't a dry eye in the church! Thoroughly recommended for this purpose and.can eventually be handed on to the grandchildren! !!
on 2 April 2014
I was looking for a reading for my grandson to read at the blessing of our marriage. As an older couple there were a number of parts of the book in which we could identify ourselves so I am very excited about the service now! Thank you Edward Monkton
on 28 February 2013
I had found this beautiful story on the internet, and had adapted it for my wedding 2 years ago.
The words are simple yet very meaningful, as are the illustrations. A LOVELY LOVE STORY!
Read it. Buy it.
on 25 August 2013
I downloaded this book as had heard it was very cute , I didn't disappoint; it's a sweet little story of two dinosaurs falling in love.

We're going to use it as a reading at our wedding next March :)
on 4 June 2014
Anyone who likes Edward Monktons quirky style will enjoy this lovely book. The story (even though about dinosaurs!) links well to probably many peoples love lives (girl likes shopping, boy likes gadgets).