4.0 out of 5 stars Good insight into dog behaviour
This book offers a good insight into dog behaviour - we found it particularly interesting with regard to training dogs out of bad habits and the whole "praise the good" idea.
Recommended.
Published on 12 Oct. 2010 by Louise

3.0 out of 5 stars IT'S OK
Published on 23 May 2010 by Ms. E. L. White

3.0 out of 5 stars IT'S OK, 23 May 2010
Ms. E. L. White "Lesley White" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dogs Behaving Badly (Paperback)
I had heard a lot about the author and her first book (I think it was her first) which is invaluable for owner's of rescue dogs and any owner in fact however this book I think was the publisher's idea and it's a bit thin on content. The content is also anecdotal i.e. a mini history of individual dogs and owners and how she helped them. Also when you get to the nitty gritty she says to consult a behaviourist. Now I appreciate this having to be said but in this book it is said far too often so you are left wondering why you invested time in trawling through the problem. I agree with her if you do have a problem and it's worrying you a lot save the money on books and consult a decent behavourist. If the problem is more an irritation then get a book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good insight into dog behaviour, 12 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Dogs Behaving Badly: A Practical Problem Solver (Hardcover)
Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars dogs behaving badly, 24 Mar. 2010
E. K. Seeber - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dogs Behaving Badly (Paperback)
Good value and useful for dog training tips Used when we got a rescue dog and it was very helpful

Dogs Behaving Badly: A Practical Problem Solver
Dogs Behaving Badly: A Practical Problem Solver by Gwen Bailey (Hardcover - 2 Aug. 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01