‹ Previous | 15 6 713 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books for children and parents who like to read to them., 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: A Bear Called Paddington (Paperback)
A lot of innocent fun for young children and their parents. These books are very easy to read, especially if you attempt to do all of the different voices when reading aloud. Hopefully, my daughter is enjoying them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars As good a read now as ever, 6 Jan. 2015
This was the book I learned to read with. Now age 59 I still go back to and love it as much now as I did back when I was 5.
The kindle version is page for page as the hard back is and the art work is all there.

5.0 out of 5 stars We are giving our granddaughter the Paddington stories as she ..., 7 Sept. 2014
Mrs. E. A. Brockway "Liz Brockway" (Winchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Bear Called Paddington (Paperback)
We are giving our granddaughter the Paddington stories as she is now reading freely and can manage these books. She seems very interested in them and this is the first one of all Paddington's adventures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the film to begin with and you will develop a wonderful empathy with Paddington that will last longer than just ..., 8 April 2015
J. logue (scarborough, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Bear Called Paddington (Paperback)
No words needed this book is a must buy for every young reader. Ignore the film to begin with and you will develop a wonderful empathy with Paddington that will last longer than just 90 mins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with classics!, 10 April 2015
Y. Evans "brazbomb" (London) - See all my reviews
I decided to read this book after the recent launch of the movie and I knew it is a classic story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. It is indeed a gem that every child should read. Highly entertaining!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 21 Jun. 2014
my grand daughter will love this Paddington book, to go with the Bear and DVD's I have also bought, this original story of Paddington, the first one of the Bear from Peru, is lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars My youngest grandson loves his little "Ted" who goes on ..., 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: A Bear Called Paddington (Paperback)
My youngest grandson loves his little "Ted" who goes on all sorts of adventures, so I thought this classic book would go down very well with him, it is a xmas gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Had thought it was the short younger version, but ..., 31 July 2014
This review is from: A Bear Called Paddington (Paperback)
Had thought it was the short younger version, but it's not - it's the long version. Still, it's a lovely book! Just not for a 3yr old. Will put it aside for a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... read to my new baby girl and I always loved Paddington Bear when I was little, 26 Oct. 2014
Wanted something to read to my new baby girl and I always loved Paddington Bear when I was little. Reading it to her now and still a really endearing lovely story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute book, 24 Jan. 2013
Angela Hoikka - See all my reviews
I liked this book better then the condensed ones with pictures. It is a fun chapter book to read to wee ones. A classic with subtle humor and endearing words.

‹ Previous | 15 6 713 | Next ›

A Bear Called Paddington
A Bear Called Paddington by Michael Bond (Paperback - 27 Mar. 2014)