Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 September 2013
I would recommend this book for a parent/carer/family support worker or a social worker to read with a young child. One of the parental figures is a bit cross in the story and it provides an opportunity for the adult to explore the child's feelings around this issue.
on 19 January 2012
Our children are obsessed with foxes, and adore this book. Lovely pictures and story. I'd definitely buy more from this author.
on 15 August 2010
I have bought all the "Mog" books for my daughter, who is 5, and she adores them. I think they will remain a favourite for some time to come.
on 2 May 2016
This book ive not read personally as bought for a child.. But I can tell you that the Judith Kerr books about Mog are a good child book for them to read ..Mog is in im not sure how many books of his life were written but several different types of Adventures you just couldnt make up..
Im on F/b in a group which you could join as a adult or child with Mog in mind. Most of us adults have a Mog and some take Mog on Adventures themselves.. Most people will be aware of the relationship of Mog and his Xmastree through the Xmas Advert of 2015. This is that very same cat.
Id be proud to give this to Grandchilden if I had any . My children had a Mog book when growing up but in them days we didnt have Fbook to extend the life of the story. So should you buy the book look us up on facebook..
on 7 December 2014
Not the best mog book, and the story is quite scary for a toddler.
on 30 July 2011
You just can't go wrong with Mog! It is not our favourite Mog book (that would be Mog and the V:E:T) but still right up their in our fave bedtime reads.
on 29 November 2013
We have a few Mog books now and so far this is our favourite, (we haven't got the V.E.T. one, as one reviewer suggested it was even better, next on my list). Since my son was 2 we've been reading about mog, now 4 he still loves them. This one is great fun, thoroughly enjoyed it.
on 10 June 2013
this book follows in the tradition of all of the other Mog stories, it is an enguaging story and fabulous illustration
a real hit with my 5yr old daughter who is a big Mod fan
on 1 December 2013
We are already Mog fans in this house, and this is another charming addition to the series. Classic Mog sulks and her getting her way
on 30 January 2014
I like it. It makes me laugh, laugh all day. And I want another Mog story book.

I read this to my grandson regularly