5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, timeless classic and funny; a very good present
I loved this book when I was small and my three children have enjoyed it just as much. This and all the other Mog stories are firm favourites in our house and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a present for a child. Little ones will enjoy having it read aloud, and bigger ones will be proud to be able to read it themselves. The story is simply and clearly told as...
Published on 5 Jun. 2009 by CA

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book
Lovely illustrations. Nice story about tolerance and best friends. Mog annoys all the family but saves the day when she alerts them to a burglar.
Published on 18 Mar. 2013 by regan clark

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Mog is a hit!, 8 Mar. 2009
Mr. Richard Avery (Salisbury, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
My 3 year old grandson loves this book. the text is simple enough for him to follow and he loves the clear illustrations. He likes the repetitive nature of some phrases and will always choose a Mog book before more modern stories. He does not seem to register that the illustrations are a little out of date, perhaps this is the meaning of the term 'timeless'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mog! fantastic!, 10 Dec. 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
I am a student teacher. For our last assignment we had to think of fun story to link a set of activities to, which we felt the children would love... My first thought was my fave book from my childhood - mog! I love this book, and all the children seemed to as well!
Mog is a very forgetful cat who forgets everything from whether cats can fly or not, to if she has had her supper yet. Dispite having "Bother that cat!" constantly said to her, she ends up saving the day when she forgets how to use her cat flap, and spotting someone in the house desides to meow as loud as possible, disturbing a bugarlar. Once they all know what a great cat she is she gets her egg and a medal!
Great children's book. I would recommend to any one (of any age!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic children's story, 28 May 2008
Sian James "sian james" (bristol, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
My daughter loves Mog, she has fast become a firm favourite at bedtime! I agree the pictures are dated, but I think that is part of Mog's charm! My little girl loves saying "Bother Bother BOTHER that cat". I will be buying some more for her to read, as I have read this one so much and want to know what other antics Mog gets up to!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful memories - wonderful book, 23 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
I adore this book! Despite now being at university, I still love to read the Mog books to bring back happy memories and they never fail to move me! My children (when I have them) will certainly be introduced to the joys of Mog.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 18 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mog the Forgetful Cat (Paperback)
Strange as it sounds, I bought it because our family have just acquired a cat, and I remember this story being read to me as a child. Our cat is so Mog-like! Amongst other things she forgets that she's been fed and that she can go in and out of her cat-flap as she pleases. "Mog the forgetful cat" is now propped up on her favourite chair, and it makes us smile to see her curled up next to it. We've yet to start with saying "bother that cat!", but I'm sure it's just a matter of time...

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic children's book, 2 Jan. 2008
A wonderful funny story with simple illustrations that delights my daughter every time we read this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book, 9 Jan. 2013
Didn't realise it would be lengthy as it was when I ordered. Thought my 2 year old wouldn't patiently listen- how wrong was I he loves it and I like the way it is written in short sentences so its food for toddlers. The imagery caught mine and my boys eyes and there is a lot of emotion in the characters faces. Not a bad storyline either as children's books go. Good purchase overall

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story for little one's......, 1 Dec. 2005
Mog is a perennial favourite around here, with this story being the most popular. A lovely gift set to enjoy with younger children.

4.0 out of 5 stars good childs book, 19 Aug. 2010
Jane Wilson (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this book for my grandaughter who is 3 and a half. She has a cat of her own so she can relate to the things thay Mog does. She really enjoys the book and it is the first book she picks out to be read every time she is with me. It is a really good book for children and it is not too long. Very sturdy too. I would recommend this book

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

Mog the Forgetful Cat
Mog the Forgetful Cat by Judith Kerr (Paperback - 7 Feb. 2005)