5.0 out of 5 stars One Entertaining Cat
My 18 month old loves this story. The story is simple and entertaining enough for her to follow. Mog and the other character's expressions are brilliant. I have this story as part of the Big Mog Book, which is a great collection. I look forward to reading these stories over the next several years as my daughter's understanding & language blossoms.
Published on 2 Dec 2007 by Mrs. T. Mcdermott

3.0 out of 5 stars Mog and the baby
It is ok.
Definitely not one of the best Mog books but a good bedtime story to curl up with my daughter and read.
Published 15 months ago by Nik

5.0 out of 5 stars One Entertaining Cat, 2 Dec 2007
Mrs. T. Mcdermott "Teresa" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Read with Mother, 12 Aug 2006
RM COOK (Suffolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
If your looking for a book to read with your child then this is a good start. I remember reading this when I was a kid. Mog and the Baby is one of several Mog stories that are simple to follow with lots of illistrations so is suitable for helping to teach young ones to read. It's good to see it back in print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book for all young children, 13 Mar 2007
Along with all the other Mog books this is a great bedtime story book for children from about 3 upwards. The drawings, while not technically brilliant, are funny and appealing. Mog herself is a lovely cat who does all the things real cats do - she's an animal with lots of character. PS Don't read Goodbye Mog without a big box of tissues handy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Charming Book1, 14 Oct 2010
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
This is a lovely introduction to the Mog books. The pictures are, as always, beautiful and sensitive. I would highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gentle and entertaining, 3 Nov 2009
A. Milne "themilnes" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I have a real soft spot for this book. I bought it about four years ago when my eldest boy was just tiny and we're still reading it now that he's five years old.

This is a lovely and timeless story about Mog, the cat, and her favourite toy, Bunny. Mog loves Bunny to bits, but one day something bad happens to him - what does Mog do? The illustrations in this book are great - they're quite gentle and muted, but yet there is still quite a lot to look at and discuss. The central issue in the book is one which any child can surely relate to - the love of a favourite toy.

This book is not fast paced or brimming with excitement, but it still has my two engrossed for the few minutes that it takes to read it. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny & useful, 24 Aug 2009
GK Ingram (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is fantastic - I remember it fondly from my childhood & it's a hit with my two-year old. It also came in handy when we had to take our cat to the VET as it meant she had some idea of what was involved & that our cat was going to be okay even if he seemed worried. I love all the Mog books but this one is useful as well as a good read

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
my little one loves this beautiful book. it's easy to understand for 2,5 years old. Beautiful drawings help them understand the story.

4.0 out of 5 stars No more babysitting for Mrs Thomas, 1 Jun 2014
C. Wolf "kw" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
One of my little boy's favourite books. He loves Mog and considers Nicky and Debbie to be members of the family. I suspect Mrs Thomas doesn't get asked to babysit again, though. And if Nicky is well enough to go for a walk round town, he should probably be at school.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
Nice big format, lovely pictures, funny story. My 18 mths-old-baby and my 5-yr-old daughter both love Mog, and this one is one of our favourites (along with the forgetful cat and Mog and Bunny). We had a very old, small version, and I was very happy to find this new format.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, enchanted my three year old, 29 Mar 2014
Story of Mog's favourite thing, her bunny and how much she loves it. My three year old was enchanted by the story.

Mog and the Baby
Mog and the Baby by Judith Kerr (Paperback - 7 Feb 2005)