5.0 out of 5 stars One Entertaining Cat
My 18 month old loves this story. The story is simple and entertaining enough for her to follow. Mog and the other character's expressions are brilliant. I have this story as part of the Big Mog Book, which is a great collection. I look forward to reading these stories over the next several years as my daughter's understanding & language blossoms.
Published on 2 Dec 2007 by Mrs. T. Mcdermott

3.0 out of 5 stars Mog and the baby
It is ok.
Definitely not one of the best Mog books but a good bedtime story to curl up with my daughter and read.
Published 10 months ago by Nik

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One Entertaining Cat, 2 Dec 2007
Mrs. T. Mcdermott "Teresa" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Read with Mother, 12 Aug 2006
RM COOK (Suffolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
If your looking for a book to read with your child then this is a good start. I remember reading this when I was a kid. Mog and the Baby is one of several Mog stories that are simple to follow with lots of illistrations so is suitable for helping to teach young ones to read. It's good to see it back in print.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Charming Book1, 14 Oct 2010
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
This is a lovely introduction to the Mog books. The pictures are, as always, beautiful and sensitive. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book for all young children, 13 Mar 2007
Along with all the other Mog books this is a great bedtime story book for children from about 3 upwards. The drawings, while not technically brilliant, are funny and appealing. Mog herself is a lovely cat who does all the things real cats do - she's an animal with lots of character. PS Don't read Goodbye Mog without a big box of tissues handy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
my little one loves this beautiful book. it's easy to understand for 2,5 years old. Beautiful drawings help them understand the story.

4.0 out of 5 stars No more babysitting for Mrs Thomas, 1 Jun 2014
C. Wolf "kw" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
One of my little boy's favourite books. He loves Mog and considers Nicky and Debbie to be members of the family. I suspect Mrs Thomas doesn't get asked to babysit again, though. And if Nicky is well enough to go for a walk round town, he should probably be at school.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
Nice big format, lovely pictures, funny story. My 18 mths-old-baby and my 5-yr-old daughter both love Mog, and this one is one of our favourites (along with the forgetful cat and Mog and Bunny). We had a very old, small version, and I was very happy to find this new format.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, enchanted my three year old, 29 Mar 2014
Story of Mog's favourite thing, her bunny and how much she loves it. My three year old was enchanted by the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars mog and the baby, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
My 18 month old granddaughter is crazy about cats so this book is just perfect for her. She likes to have it read to her at bedtime most nights.
Lesley

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mog and the Baby (Paperback)
My daughter was obsessed with the Mog books - she's now 23!! I have bought this for my 4 year old God Daughter, and I'm hoping she'll grow to love it just as much

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Mog and the Baby
Mog and the Baby by Judith Kerr (Paperback - 7 Feb 2005)
5.24