on 13 July 2015
Could have got more info from a website. The recipes are predominantly meat and offal based. I would not recommend.
on 13 March 2013
good value for money found the book very intresting got some good tips from it .so glad ive got it
on 2 October 2015
Really helpful advice for anyone dealing with Arthritis. It's slightly dated but the information and recipes are fine except for the ones using offal - not for me I'm afraid. It is easy to follow and has plenty of good sensible advice some of which I am following already.
on 27 September 2013
I chose this book as the authoress is so well respected
I like the straightforward way the book is written
I would recommend this book to anyone who is trying to improve their arthritis
on 1 March 2014
This is a good book, a punishing book too which suggests fasting before taking on a different diet cutting out a lot of staple foods and replacing them, for instance oats which I thought were good and wheat. Mrs Patten has herself suffered with this condition so she knows what she is talking about, maybe one day I will try.
on 4 July 2014
Any advice on this subject is more than welcome. The author also recommends A DOCTORS HOME CURE FOR ARTHRITIS, The two books compliment each other.
on 4 March 2013
This book was bought as a gift for a friend with arthritis and she said it has been very helpful and she is very pleased with it.
on 30 September 2013
very good advice in contents will be very useful
looking forward to reading rest of the book
will be very helpful
on 4 March 2015
If you don't like liver or offal then don't buy this book if you actually want to do the 7 week diet part like I did.
on 1 December 2013
A lot of the advice given is NOT backed up by medical research, so my Doctor tells me. Certainly making changes to my diet has had no impact on my arthritis.