5.0 out of 5 stars A classic - great stories well acted
We bought this when the cassettes broke, after 5 years' service. Delightful dramatizations of several Mog stories. It's a CD that would be my number one choice if I had to listen to a preschool CD in the car. Beautifully done.
Published on 8 Aug. 2008 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly padded
My 6 year old and I were so disappointd by this; it has far too much silly music, daft songs, and fake laughter. Why do producers feel the need to pad out perfectly good stories with so much unnecessary noise? I can see this cd being abandoned on the shelf - a complete waste of money.
Published on 14 May 2013 by Fiona

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic - great stories well acted, 8 Aug. 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly padded, 14 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Mog CD, 12 Aug. 2009
This review is from: The Big Mog CD (Audio CD)
Fanatastic on long car journeys, my daughter still likes this age 5 and listens and joins in the cd when playing. A great CD story selection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mog CD, 31 Jan. 2009
This review is from: The Big Mog CD (Audio CD)
I brought this for my four year old son for Christmas, and he absolutely loves it. He has listened to it every single night since then. Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars mog cd, 12 Mar. 2010
J. Gilson - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Big Mog CD (Audio CD)
really good story telling cd , my daughter loved the mog books before we bought this so was delighted with the cd. lovely voices and really good stories to keep u entertained no matter your age. good for car journeys or listening on setee with or without the actual book. the only reason i havnt given 5 star was the packaging as the case holding the cd was cracked on receipt .

4.0 out of 5 stars Too noisy!, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Big Mog CD (Audio CD)
Bought this as a soothing bedtime story CD for my daughter who struggles to get to sleep. We love Mog stories, but this CD is more suited to daytime listening as the incidental sound effects are overbearing at bedtime. Especially the crying baby sound which is particularly annoying when you also have a baby in the house too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Played non-stop in the car..., 26 Mar. 2011
This review is from: The Big Mog CD (Audio CD)
My two boys received this as a present (from our wishlist!) recently and we listened to it on a loop for 2 weeks solid.

They are 6 and 4.

I was initially surprised by the first track, Mog's ABC, with quite complicated language, and no real story, but the boys love it and have enjoyed listening to all the stories.

1.0 out of 5 stars Two much filler, 7 Mar. 2011
This review is from: The Big Mog CD (Audio CD)
After all the great reviews IThe Big Mog CD was really disappointed. Both girls adore Mog but this CD has 45 mins of fluff! Music, songs ect. I bought this Cd to listen to Mog stories not nursery rhymes. I have that CD already!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, 31 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Big Mog CD (Audio CD)
Four year old son loves this. We listen to it ALL the time. It works on many levels. Beautifully done. Great music. Bad miouwing though! The best one of a batch I bought for new CD player gift at xmas. Better than Paddington.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mog Audiobook, 16 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The Big Mog CD (Audio CD)
The stories about mog are timeless and endearing. I love them and so does my 2 1/2 year old. While the alphabet is a bit contrived and at times disjointed the mog stories are lovely.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Big Mog CD
The Big Mog CD by Judith Kerr (Audio CD - 2 Jun. 2003)