5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to read.
This is a book I never tire of reading to my two young children. We really read it together as they join in with all the animal noises.Its repetitive style makes it a pleasure to read and encourages them to participate. Just the right length for my children. A must-have book for small children.
Published on 28 Sept. 2001

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use this seller! Realy Poor Quality!
I have perchased many items from sellers on Amazon and never been disapointed, until now.
This item was described as used, I always would expect a few marks but the condition of this item was discusting!
Published on 10 May 2011 by Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure to read., 28 Sept. 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Snore! (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute pleasure for all!, 25 May 2012
This review is from: Snore! (Paperback)
This book is a must, in my view, for any parent of a small child. The story is simple but engaging, with just the right number of words per page to keep a small energetic child's attention. The illustrations, however, really make this book special - they are absolutely beautiful. Simple enough for my little one to identify characters, yet with enough detail that there is always something new for him to see and appreciate. This is the one book that my little boy repeatedly demands that does not make my heart groan and in fact also gives me pleasure. Michael Rosen and Jonathan Langley are such a wonderful combination I am searching for any further collaborations for our book shelves!

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Prepared - Animal Noises Required!, 11 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Snore! (Paperback)
Dog is keeping all the other animals on the farm awake with his snoring. They band together to try to decide how they can make him stop.
This is a book great for little ones who will wriggle away if there are too many words. Lots of opportunity for adults to pep up the action with animal noises as the sleepy animals oink and Moo amd Baa. Gorgeous illustrations too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not use this seller! Realy Poor Quality!, 10 May 2011
It has writing on the inside of the pages, tares on the cover and throughout the book and the smell when I opened the package was horrible, I would expect better quality than this.
If I could put 0 stars for this I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snore is a great participation book, 26 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Snore! (Book & Tape) (Paperback)
The best childrens' stories seem to be those that let kids join in ... and let the parents have fun telling them. Snore does this. My 22 month old daughter demands this book ("Nore") every night. She can join in the snoring and the animal noises, join in the pointing at the animals, search for the mice and much more. Further, my wife & I love telling the story which gets further embellished each time we tell it.
We borrowed this from the library for 3 months, and are now buying our own copy and a couple of others for friends. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars snore, 9 Aug. 2009
Hazel J. Ledger (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snore! (Paperback)
A great book I used it with three and four year olds but younger children loved it too recognising all the animals I bought it to use with groups of children in nursery for language groups along with different props,different animals (beanies) for the children to recognise,feel,play with,make the animal sounds etc.the children loved it,lovely pictures.Arrived quickly,good quality ,well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, 20 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Snore! (Paperback)
My son has loved this story from the age of 18months and he's 3 now! He loved joining in with the animal noises. It's always a successful present.

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is an old favourite of my son, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Snore! (Paperback)
Delivery quick. The book is an old favourite of my son. Is a lovely story, this was a gift, just hope the enjoy it as much as we did

5.0 out of 5 stars snore the dog "humph ", 3 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Snore! (Paperback)
what an excellent book my 2 boys 5 and 2 love it so much never tire of it especially the snoring noises etc i must admit i love the book also it is a joy to read and a good book to add to any familys collection

Snore!
Snore! by Michael Rosen (Paperback - 3 Nov. 2003)