5.0 out of 5 stars The face lift massage
This is an excellent book.I can recommend this to any one who wants to look young without botox. This realy works.I saw the difference in my face within about 2 weeks.I don't do all the massages only ones I think are relevent to me.This takes about 15 min a day which is not bad.Try it and you'll love it.
Published on 4 Aug 2007 by Carnation

2.0 out of 5 stars Revamped Indian Face Massage Book
Published on 17 Jan 2009 by Jackie C

5.0 out of 5 stars The face lift massage, 4 Aug 2007
This review is from: The Face Lift Massage: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Face Lift Massage, 5 Jan 2010
This is a great book, I especially like the homemade beauty recipes, I will definatley be trying them out!

2.0 out of 5 stars Revamped Indian Face Massage Book, 17 Jan 2009
Jackie C (Kingston, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Having done the Indian Face Massage course and bought the Indian Face Massage book back in 2001, I was so excited when I saw this book by Kundan Mehta as I presumed it was a follow up book with lots of extras. If you already have The Art of Indian Face Massage by Narendra & Kundan Mehta, don't purchase this book. It is exactly the same except any reference to facial rejuvenation has been replaced with facelift massage. If you don't have the IFM book though, this has very useful information in it and the exercises work.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, 15 Feb 2009
A. GHAFFAR - See all my reviews
My wife has been going to evening classes for beauty and therapy and had been advised to consult this text. After doing so, she simply said " it's a must have".

All I can say is that I am the one reaping the benefits of this book; with more youthful and toned skin. Yes, as all the techniques she is learning be they while reading in bed at 2am still needs a body or face to practice on. Although a little reluctant at first, I gave in as she needed a person to hand to try on while the idea and technique was fresh in her mind. People have begun to take note and all I can say is that maybe in years to come I may have better skin to show for it.

I would recommend this text to all seeking to perform this type of massage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Face Lift, 9 Feb 2010
A very very good book. Well researched and the author truelly knows her stuff. Everything you could want to know about face massaging in a fuss-free, glossy picture-free presentation.

3.0 out of 5 stars Im a bit disappointed!, 23 Feb 2014
I was expecting more pictures showing how to do the massages....i wanted a practical book but its more detailed explanations....too much to read...i have a busy life no much time to read...i might read it when i have more time

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and to follow, 4 Jan 2014
Lots of helpful information about skin, facial exercises, facial massage, natural treatments for skin care and Ayurveda. There are lots of easy to follow instructions and photos. Early days yet, have only been trying these for a few weeks, but seem to be making a noticeable difference. Have been doing the exercises followed by five step facelift which seems to relax and tone up the face muscles. The instructions for the face lift massage assume you have an available partner or therapist in which case I'm sure this would be very beneficial and relaxing, but I think it is still possible to gain a lot from the book without.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Info, but vague descriptions, 27 Mar 2014
I find Stages Four, Five and Six to be rather bewildering. I have no idea what's she's talking about. The step instructions are very vague and the pictures don't match up to what I think she's instructing you to do. It's a shame, because everything else is great. But she really lets you down with her vague instructions and photos. She should of really done a series of photos for one movement since they are so subtle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Methods of happiness, 13 May 2014
S. Mcintosh "Nebulous Chicken" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I am now using these techniques as part of my facial routines offered in my practice. Very relaxing and have clients report they feel like they've been lifeted non-surgically. Which is great because why would you have your beautiful face cut up? Well-written, easy to follow and very informative, I am grateful for your wealth of experience.

A beautiful face is one where the underlying muscles have been gently relaxed, the energy points stimulated and the skin nurtured.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading and great results, 4 April 2014
I was recommended to buy this book by my Face Lift Massage therapist, along with her treatments, and I must say the combination works - my whole face looks fresher and younger, without expensive creams.
The book is easy to read, and the photos are great to follow

The Face Lift Massage: Rejuvenate Your Skin and Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles