Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 August 2013
Bought this for the car as an alternative to the mundane and repetitive kids tunes we have on in the car and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I was wondering if it would hold my little ones attention as he is so used to songs but after reading the books and explaining what was happening alongside the story telling it is now one of his favourites. I love that Richard briers tells the stories, there is a good selection of stories on the CD and the sound effects and music work well to hold the little ones attention. Highly recommend.
on 2 April 2013
I love this CD. I bought it for my 3 year old daughter and when I am given the choice I always choose this as her bedtime CD; to be fair, she doesn't choose it as often as I do. The voices are so gentle and the music makes me want to drift off to sleep. The stories are just right for a 3 year old; no 'baddies' or scary surprises. Paddington is still the favourite in our house, but Percy is making his way in and definitely helps get my little one off to sleep.
on 18 November 2014
A lovely audio cd. These are wonderful heart warming stories.
Perfect for bedtime. My 4 year old enjoys listening to these as he drifts off.
We only have one of the paper back books from this collection - this was an affordable way to buy the rest of the set.
on 14 January 2014
My sons love their Percy The Park Keeper Books, so they were very excited to get this for Christmas! They sometimes listen to story CD's while they drift off to sleep, these stories are perfect and calming. I love Richard Briers voice!
on 10 February 2013
The CD is really fun as the voices and sound effects are exactly how one would visulaise the story,
. Its great value and very helpful on nights when you're feeling too tired and your child still wants a story.
on 16 November 2013
Very entertaining stories from the lovely Nick Butterworth, and read brilliantly.
My daughter listens to it almost every night.
Well worth buying to develop a love of stories and books in a young child.
on 27 April 2013
This was bought mainly because the wonderful Richard Briers narrated this and I didnbt want to forget him.
The books are wonderful and for a dyslexic mother a bedtime story for all to listen to
on 9 June 2014
As my other reviews of this series have indicated they are very nice books which appeal to small children with their humour and gentle stories. The illustrations are very good too.
on 10 January 2015
Arrived promptly and was bought for my 5 yr old nephew who loves the funny but gentle story telling. My own grown up children loved this too 18yrs ago so clearly doesn't date.
on 13 October 2013
Richard Briers brings to life these wonderful tales from Percy's Park, all my grandchildren are transfixed by them and all car journeys are a lot less stressful now