5.0 out of 5 stars Louise Rennison strikes again...! This one's a showstopper :)
I was slightly sceptical about trying a new series from a fab author, as with most things the second time round is never as successful as the first. But i have to say i genuinely enjoyed this book, in fact i think i prefer it to the georgia nicolson series! Although I think this one is possibly aimed at a slightly younger audience, but is still just as good for an older...
Published on 25 July 2010 by Little Piggie

3.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously insane!
Oh dear God this book is insane. It could have easily killed me with its hilarity, and to be entirely honest it might just be the most hilarious, most ridiculous book I've ever read. I wish I read this when I was younger - I'd have loved it! Or well...it could have easily killed me then. It's just too funny!

Tallulah Casey is seriously insane. In a good way...
Published on 11 April 2011 by Dwayne @ Girls Without a Bookshelf

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, what larks., 1 Jan 2011
I love Louise Rennison... She is quite pleasently a brilliantly talented author. Read the Georgia Nickleson series faithfully (and loved them!) and enjoyed this just as much. Ruby and Charlie have to be my favs. Is there going to be another one? *hint, hint*

5.0 out of 5 stars a book worth reading., 27 Dec 2010
i got only a little part of this book in a magazine and really liked it so am thinking of buying it on the kindle it sounds great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Market aware, 4 Sep 2010
Lorenzo Colo (UK) - See all my reviews
Easy to read and mildly amusing but it appears that one of the main concern of Louise Rennison was to get a work that could be sold with no age restrictions on the buyers.
To obtain this the 14.5 year old main character, who's telling the story, has got her her pubescent sexuality duly sanitised. Tallulah appears like a 9 year old would imagine being 14: curious about members of the opposite gender, (iper)sensitive to the changes in her physical appearance but with a numb body. Even after she repeatedly indulges in sessions of manual stimulations of her breasts there's no mention or reference to how the body of a young woman responds.
For the sake of sales (or a prudish attitude?) the resulting character is flimsy, doesn't really stick out of the paper, and works more as a narrative device than a convincing example of a young teenager.
I'm not looking forward to the follow-ups.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great teen reading, 9 July 2014
This book is so difficult to put down once you start reading it! It is the perfect story for any teenage girl as we have all probably wished that we were in the same position as Tallulah Casey in most of this book

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone fro about the age of 11-17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Jun 2014
This book was very interesting, I must say. Thanks to Amazon! Next time I will buy a louise rennison book and give it further rating!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 May 2014
I am a twelve year old girl and I have never read Wuthering heights but I really enjoyed this book. Tallulah was a funny character and she has lots to learn on the way to her dream life of acting. I would recommend this book for girls ages around 11-13. I hope this helped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good :), 14 April 2014
I loved the Angus series and thought I'd give this a try, and I'm so glad I did!!! can't wait to read the next one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMMMMMAZZZZIINNNGG BOOK, 5 Feb 2014
I love Louise rennison and her books. Will definitely be reading others!! Her books are perfect to keep me entertained!! It's almost like I'm actually there. Louise is a great image creator and gets you emotionally attached

5.0 out of 5 stars Withering tights, 2 Feb 2014
Really good and you should definitely buy this book because it is so amazing and if you like romantic diarys then you should read it

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 11 Jan 2014
The book was hilarious I can't wait to read the next one and the one after that. I would definitely recommend this book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Withering Tights (The Misadventures of Tallulah Casey)
Withering Tights (The Misadventures of Tallulah Casey) by Louise Rennison (Paperback - 3 Feb 2011)