on 31 October 2003
Sharon Salzberg is a Buddhist, but this book is relevant for everybody on a spiritual path, within or without organized religions. The author offers an understanding of faith that is not linked with submission to an external authority or belief system, and she analyses the maturing process of faith through questioning and through the challenges of daily life. It is a brilliant book and yet very warm and personal, credibly grown out of living experience.
on 2 May 2010
This is a moving account of Sharon Salzberg's early life and first encounter with India and her teachers. In a very accessible way Sharon Salzberg explores faith as a willingness to trust our own deepest nature and invites us to relax into our own hearts.
on 25 June 2014
I am a Christian and I believe in my faith, which is Christianity, it has served me well and I did not realise the book was about something else.