5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and Heartening.
Published on 31 Oct 2003 by elisabeth1580

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea
I am a Christian and I believe in my faith, which is Christianity, it has served me well and I did not realise the book was about something else.
Published 6 months ago by Eva Barr

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and Heartening., 31 Oct 2003
This review is from: Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience (Hardcover)
Sharon Salzberg is a Buddhist, but this book is relevant for everybody on a spiritual path, within or without organized religions. The author offers an understanding of faith that is not linked with submission to an external authority or belief system, and she analyses the maturing process of faith through questioning and through the challenges of daily life. It is a brilliant book and yet very warm and personal, credibly grown out of living experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intimacy, 2 May 2010
Ms. Kathleen Brady (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience (Hardcover)
This is a moving account of Sharon Salzberg's early life and first encounter with India and her teachers. In a very accessible way Sharon Salzberg explores faith as a willingness to trust our own deepest nature and invites us to relax into our own hearts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea, 25 Jun 2014

Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience
Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience by Sharon Salzberg (Hardcover - 4 Aug 2003)
Used & New from: £0.01