5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a delight
My three year old asks for this book again and again and it is one of his favourite bedtime stories. He loves knocking on his bed as each animal knocks on the door and he knows certain phrases by heart and says them aloud before I get a chance to read them. It is a classic and well worth the buy.
Published on 12 Jan 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Snowy night
This book bought for my grandson and will give it to hism at christmas it looks very good for him.
Published on 7 Dec 2012 by Rose Miles

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a delight, 12 Jan 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book it was the best., 19 Jan 2000
By A Customer
This has to be my favourite book I chose it because it was exciting because with some cute cuddly characters.It was a good story it had a happy ending and I loved the illustrations.It also was one of the first book I remember my mum reading to me.My Favourite character is the little biack mole because he is not the monster you think he is,he is just a cute cuddly creature."This is'nt a monster"said Percy. "It's a mole!" Percy is the park keeper who lives in a hut in the park,he looks after the animals of the park and their homes.This is a well writen well illustrated book and it makes me feel glad that I have a lovely warm bed on cold winter nights.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Snowy Night, 18 Nov 2000
By A Customer
A wonderful winters tale from Percy the parkkeeper and his friends. This is a perfect bedtime story with Percy helping his animal friends during "one snowy night". The story is humerous and endearing and my 2 and a half year old daughter loves it. Another success from a brilliant author!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 May 2008
This review is from: One Snowy Night (A Tale from Percy's Park) (Paperback)
It is winter and it is snowing. All through the evening, Percy gets knocks from various different animals and they all want to share the bed. The problem is the bed is too small for them all. How will all of the animals and Percy get through the night? Find out in this book... I really, really, really like Percy the Park Keeper adventures (and have got four of the books) and would definitely and positively rate this book 8/ 10. I would absolutely strongly recommend it to everyone who likes Percy the Parker as well! Nick Butterworth has done a great job with all of the books - so I look forward to read and review other of his books!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect tale for a winter's evening, 27 Mar 2000
By A Customer
This is a wonderful, cosy, heartwarming story - which is just what a children's book should be. There is only the merest hint of realism (the fox is allowed inside with the rabbits, as long as he promises to behave) and it makes perfect bedtime reading for a chilly night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rivetting to read as well as listen to., 2 Feb 2007
This review is from: One Snowy Night (A Tale from Percy's Park) (Paperback)
Lovely book to read and, for my 3 year old son, listen to. Lots of actions (knocking on doors, snuggling under blankets, budging up etc), bit of a frightener (not too much) with the noise under the shed and a spot of 'who is where?'. Even explains how the fox is allowed in with the other animals.

I'll be looking to get more in the series but we're still into this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly magical story, 30 Aug 2007
Catherine (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: One Snowy Night (A Tale from Percy's Park) (Paperback)
What can I say about this truly wonderful and magical book that has not already been said. It is wonderfully written and beautifully illustrated and just the right length for a snuggly bedtime story. My son is now 4 years old and still loves to hear the stories about Percy the Park Keeper. We even purchased the DVD (which is truly wonderful too).

I personally love to read this story and have even been known to suggest it to my son for bedtime reading. If you don't already own this book, then don't hesitate to buy it today, you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Snowy Night - A cracking read for your toddler, 14 Mar 2010
This review is from: One Snowy Night (A Tale from Percy's Park) (Paperback)
This was my first experience of a percy the parkkeeper book and my little girl absoulutely loved it. She has now nagged me to buy more percy books! It's a firm bedtime favourite and she particularly likes both the illustrations and the fun pull out poster where they need to identify where certain items of percy's are in the picture.
A really great read and one that your little one will want to read again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book and well illustrated for all ages would thoroughly recommend it. My two grandsons loved it., 15 May 2013
Lovely book for all ages. My two grandsons, aged 6 and 3 loved it and it is a big favourite for bedtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice edition for a gift, 30 Aug 2013
We have long been fans of this story and have bought different editions as gifts over the years. This is a nice edition for a gift, it is smaller than some of the previous editions at 6 inches (15.5cm) square but still retains the clarity of the beautiful artwork and is a nice size for little ones to hold. The hardcover is solid and without a dustjacket again making it easier for little hands. The inner pages are good quality paper and the price very reasonable. Handy for bedtime stories on holiday as it would slip easily into a suitcase or even a handbag. If you have not met Percy before this is the best place to start.

One Snowy Night  (A Tale from Percy's Park)
One Snowy Night (A Tale from Percy's Park) by Nick Butterworth (Paperback - 1 Sep 2011)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available