Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 August 2011
Ive written the same review for all the Darren Shan books......

These are an excellent read for all those who like vampires or fantasy tales of the supernatural. They are pretty much for kids (10 years and up) so dont expect too much in the way of gore and horror, but very well written with stories that pretty much keep you hooked till the end and usually wanting more. They most def offer more than the actual movie version and well worth the money and read if books are your form of entertainment.
They arrived quickly (as i tend to by books in bulk) and within the time stated by amazon/the seller.
on 14 May 2010
I am writting this onbehalf of my Grandson aged just 9 who has 11 of Darren Shan books read so far and he cannot wait to get the Demonata Set..maybe Santa will bring them..
He has found them absolutely fantastic reading and gets so drawn in and involved he hates to be disturbed or taken away from them.
I got them for him last Christmas and by February he had the lot read.. he give them 10/10
on 5 August 2011
I can only use one word to describe the whole book, 'fascinating'! This book really takes me to an epic adventure and to an unknown world. I have been a fan of this series recently and really admire this trilogy. This trilogy gave us Darren's road to a Prince and thus told the readers why it is important for him to hunt for the Lord of the Vampaneze. This book is well-planned and great!
on 16 February 2005
Oh my god this must be the best series ive read in a long time!
the way darren writes his books makes you feel like your right there with him going through everything he goes through! im reading vampire wars at the moment which is his next trilogy!!
i cant seem to put it down as i dying to know who the vampaneze lord is!!!!
i totally give these books 10 out of 10!!
on 9 January 2013
I have given this book a 5 Star rating as upon reading I found myself lost in the author's hard work and exciting content, I would urge all my friends that enjoy fantasy writings to read the full Saga of Darren Shane from beginning to end as I am doing so myself, and confidentiality stress how good a reed like this it.
on 12 April 2010
A good series of books for both an 11 year old boy and his mum!!!!!!!!! The first book (three stories) got us hooked - I read it first - then the second one fed the craving (hahahahah) and 11 year old read it first.......

I'm sure Daniel would have rated it 5 stars, but for me it was not quite there.
on 17 September 2013
I read this series of books to check they were suitable for my fairly sensitive 11 year old daughter. They were suitable!!! But not only that they are awesome, I couldn't put them down!!!! I have now read all 12 books in the series and my daughter is on book four, she also loves them.
on 2 September 2013
I find Darren Shans books addictive. I read through his demonata series and wanted more an luckily I found these! Second trilogy in the series and I'm still addicted, though not as good as the demonata (start with lord loss) in my opinion!
on 1 April 2014
I have been buying this series of books for my 10 year old son who loves reading. Advanced for his years and needed something a bit different. His teacher recommended this author and he genuinely loves them.
on 13 March 2013
my daughter loves these books and would recommend them to children of her age she is 11years.my daughter loves these books and would recommend them to children of her age she is 11years.need I say more!!