Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 13 November 1999
Not one of the better known Christies, which is a huge injustice as Towards Zero has a clever, original plot with plenty of twists and red herrings and a plethora of fascinating characters who lend much more than simple support to the very entertaining storyline. Highly recommended for fans of old-fashioned tightly-plotted thrillers.
VINE VOICEon 3 February 2008
This is without doubt the best Agatha Christie crime novel I have ever read. It surpassess "Roger Ackroyd" for plot, characters, scene, prose. It is a rarity in that more clues are dropped which are "pick-uppable" without losing any intensity. Vocabulary and prose are also on a higher level. Must be her best. BRILLIANT.
on 9 September 2015
This is an Agatha Christie that I had missed......thought I'd read most of them. I enjoyed it, a 'period piece' as they all are now, and, of course, I didn't guess who the bad guy was! a good read.
on 18 June 2015
a good and gripping read, like most of her books I couldn't guess the culprit, you have to bear in mind it was written many years ago, so seems a bit old fashioned
on 15 January 2014
What more can anyone say about Agatha. Superb mystery which keeps one guessing.until the end. Recommended to Kindle readers and a fully deserved five stars.
on 19 April 2016
Yet another wonderful Agatha Christie - twists and turns, and plenty of tension right up until the last moment. Always a shock at the end!
on 8 February 2014
Gripping and classic

The romantic aspect. Was a bit odd but a very good read.

I could not put it down at times
on 3 August 2013
Good reading, now I can complete my collection of Agatha Christie's (in the signature edition) and read all the mysterie novels
on 2 October 2015
One of my all time favourite Christie books. It keeps you guessing until the very end. All the characters are well developed.
on 24 April 2015
Any Agatha Christie fan should read this. Plenty of twists. Great read. Only criticism is its a bit disjointed in parts.