4.0 out of 5 stars Translating dreams into reality
Published on 8 Jan 2002

1.0 out of 5 stars Coach
I throw it in the bin such a waste, a teenager read maybe, I can't recall now why I didn't find it useful, some time has gone by still tumb down.
Published 16 days ago by Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Translating dreams into reality, 8 Jan 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Your Pocket Life-Coach: 10 Minutes a Day to Transform Your Life and Your Work (Paperback)
Until I bought this book I had drifted for months, vaguely hoping for a different kind of life, but secretly expecting something to change without me having to do anything about it. The Pocket Life Coach was exactly what I needed to give me a push in the right direction, to really think about where I want to go in life. For me the most fun and enjoyable part of the whole book has been the vision questing, taking time to play with ideas and to imagine/visualise exactly what I want. Generally in my life I have not been very good on taking concrete action, but Carole Gaskell has managed to break the whole process down into little steps, so not only is the whole thing not too daunting, but makes you feel that you really are beginning to change your life in 10 minutes a day. My only criticism is that some of the questions she poses are a touch vague and seem to repeat earlier questions. However, despite that, I would recommend this book to anyone who finds it hard to translate their dreams into action.

5.0 out of 5 stars A reader, 28 Oct 2007
This little book is a fascinating way to decide how your life is and what you need to change as well as goal setting. This is done by a series of quizzes and questions, under catergories such as spring clean your life and boost your confidence. The questions include many topics such as do you need a haircut? Do you listen more than you talk? Do you dress appropriately? What am I most happy about in my life currently? Why do these things make me happy? Full of practical exercises which are also thought-provoking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Coach, 24 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars pocket life coach, 31 Oct 2013
good, wanted it for a friend , thought it might help. Looking through it I feel it's just what he needs.

Your Pocket Life-Coach: 10 Minutes a Day to Transform Your Life and Your Work