5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 14 Mar. 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Natural Healthcare for Pets: Effective Treatments and Nutritional Advice to Keep Your Pet Healthy and Happy (Paperback)
This book was essential for anyone pet owner, really easy to read. I've already used it on my cat, when she had conjunctivitus - I used the homoeopathic drops as advised and it's cleared up - naturally. Great and interesting to read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable advice, 24 Mar. 2007
H. Harris (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Mr. Allport has given invaluable advice for the natural care of your pets, from a goldfish to cats, dogs and snakes.

For those of you that are feed up with the side effects of conventional drugs, this book gives you, practicle, homeopathic, herbal and crystal advice to help your pet, whilst combining the advice from your conventional vet. I constantly refer to it for the health of my cat.

I cannot do without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Definitive Pet Bible, 8 July 2010
I have owned this book for about 8 years now and totally recommend it to anyone regardless of whether you have pets or not. The homeopathic & natural remedy information is immense and I confess that I use it to treat both humans AND animals. It really IS my bible.

It has excellent pictures, the paper quality is very good so will survive many 'thumbings' and it is laid out in a manner that can either be read or used for reference.

I could type and rave for much longer but that would be boring so I'll keep it short - if you have pets and you prefer to use natural remedies over synthetic, then you must put this book on your shelf. It'll probably be one of the best petcare books you will ever buy. It's certainly the best one I've come across in 27 years of being a cat slave.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book - mainly for cats and dogs, 15 Oct. 2014
Fairy Godmother (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Interesting and excellent book with various natural remedies for pets, from massage to flower remedies, to diet and vitamins. Not to replace vet care, but for little foibles such as nervousness or behavioural problems, plus natural solutions for ticks, fleas etc. I dropped a star because we have a hamster and there is hardly any info for Hamsters. It is mainly for cats and dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Oct. 2014
delighted a very comprehensively written book

Used & New from: £3.27