5.0 out of 5 stars An old favourite yet still a wonderful read.
I first read the Chronicles of Narnia as a youth and loved them. Having sadly lost my collection of the seven books I was pleased to find this all-in-one edition at a very reasonable price on Amazon.
Surely most people are already familiar with the content of this series but as a review is a review I will elaborate into what I find to be so fantastic about these...
Published on 22 April 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful books in inferior quality product
It was wonderful to reread the Chronicles of Narnia, there is a lot to learn from these deceptively child-like tales. However this particular set was printed on poor quality paper and boxed in a very flimsy box. If you really want to keep this to look at again and again I would recommend spending more.
Published on 14 Mar. 2013 by Book lover

‹ Previous | 123 24 2543 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars C.S. Lewis - The Chronicles of Narnia, 12 Nov. 2014
M. Bairsto (UK) - See all my reviews
I have watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe many times and loved it, so decided to read the whole series of books. Good decision. Not finished yet, but really enjoying them. A great, easy read. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Nov. 1999
By A Customer
These books are timeless and out of this world. You could forget how to breathe. C. S. Lewis' way with words is phenomenal, as are his characters and his fantasy world. Any age can read them, you are never too old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chronicles of Narnia box set, 7 Jun. 2011
The full set of books that comprise the Chronicles of Narnia. An excellent story for both young and old readers.
The books arrived in first class condition and were delivered within 3 days of being ordered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe, 12 Feb. 1998
By A Customer
All I have read is this book and I thought that it was wonderful .We had to read it for school in 6th grade and my teacher suggested getting the series so I did. I ordered them off Amazon and was so happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars a true jewelcase, 18 Feb. 2009
The Chronicles of Narnia is a compilation of the whole series. The collection of storries is of the best reading I have had - indeed the only books I have read three to four times and will read again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Narnia collection, 17 Jun. 2014
The books weren't in amazing condition they looked quite old but weren't ripped so I wasn't too displeased. For the price I paid I was more than happy and look forward to getting round to reading them.

5.0 out of 5 stars 'nuff said!?!, 28 Nov. 1998
By A Customer
Just as almost everyone else has said, this is a great series, possibly the best series ever written. That's fine but the most important point is "Get These Books ASAP." 'nuff said!?!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best books I have ever read, 17 April 2000
By A Customer
I really like the Chronicles of Narnia. You can read then over and over again, and still they are the most exciting books ever. I love all the different, magical characters, especially Aslan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant addition to my book collection, 27 Jun. 2014
This is a real cute set of classic books that are a great addition to anyones collection. Its the kind of collection you will add to the bookcase and not want to let them go. Love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Aug. 2010
Line Skov Mikkelsen "Lune" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Chronicles of Narnia (Paperback)
These were always great books - also for grown ups! It is very nice to have them all together and with some of the original drawings - would have been nice to have all of them though...

‹ Previous | 123 24 2543 | Next ›

The Chronicles of Narnia
The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis (Paperback - 16 Sept. 2002)