on 12 June 2012
I was very pleased with this book. I was able to review it before I purchased it and although it was classed as used and only cost 1p plus postage it looked absolutely brand new.

Most of the book explains about the different aspects of Tai Chi such as the history and how it can help you healthwise etc., but the parts which I particularly wanted are all there - the instructions and the step by step photographs of the movements which makes it all very clear.
on 11 January 2013
This is a small format book, so quite handy to use. As always, a wire spine would be best as it allows the book to lay flat, but this book does not have that. Contains some background reading on Tai Chi and the different styles. Good pictures and text explaining the form, from the short Yang Form. A reasonable beginners text.
on 29 May 2014
useful as a back up for Tai Chi instructions and classes, but not as a replacement. Good value product compared with others available.
on 11 October 2013
very easy to read and understand. pictures are very concise - pleasure to have in my collection. Helps with my Tai Chi
on 19 December 2014
I still have not had time to listen to this DVD but am sure it will be helpful as I do my Tai Chi exercises.