5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous well written book that makes you feel great.
Published on 22 Mar 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book lots of help
This book has been a really great help to me and my friends, were allhappily off dating and making families.
Great book for lonelypeople
Like me
Published on 29 April 2004 by Mr Happy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous well written book that makes you feel great., 22 Mar 2001
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
This a great book - well written, well researched, serious and great fun! What a contradiction - but it's true! The style is easy to read, the exercises are empowering and begin to make you think about how you are as a person at your best. The focus is very much on you, getting to know yourself and love yourself, so that you can go out a get to know & love others. I've found it works in pubs and bars and in the office. NO I'm not flirting with my boss - but I am building great beliefs about who I am and that changes how confidently I approach my work. I'm also having fun - what does my voice sound like when it comes out of my nose and out of my stomach, how do I walk and what happens when I change it...mmmmmmmmm! So if you are at all curious about how you are when you're at your best - read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to appeal to everyone, 13 April 2001
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
I was first drawn to this book by the beautiful pink cover; I thought it was going to be a 'girly' book but honestly, everyone can learn something from it. I'm going to buy it for a few men who could do with Peta's advice! Once I realised what it was about I could hardly put the book down, then I wanted to try out my new found skills on all my friends. Wait until Mr Right comes along, I'll make all the right moves. Meanwhile, I'll be the most popular girl in the playground.
'Flirt Coach' teaches you to feel good about yourself exactly when you need to, be it at work or play (being yourself at your best) so that you give out positive energy. This in turn can help to get across the message to other people that you might be good to get to know...... it's all about interaction, communication skills and life lessons and is full of common sense in a very digestible form. BUY IT!
Betty K., Bournemouth

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting on with people and having fun, 12 Feb 2001
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
The title says it all really, I read this book with a smile on my face from cover to cover. It's not just about flirting in a sexual way but gives clear and plain sense advice about how to get on with the people in your life that you want to attract or simply get to know better. From a career point of view it is a great source of tips in how to network and be noticed more. It is also written with a sense of humour that does not take away form the underlying main message.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant!!!, 17 July 2001
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
I had seen the TV programme about Peta Haskell's flirting workshop and enjoyed it so much that I decided to buy the book to learn more. I thought it was great fun, made such sense, and really teaches us all how to relate to people successfully, in a fun and flirtatious but non-threatening way. Very well-written too - in short, a wonderful, life-changing book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 5 Jan 2003
J. Maher (Rochdale , Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
As a man you wouldn't expect to read books like Peta's. But being curious and intrested in self improvement I picked it and read a couple of pages and was totally blown away by the humour, wit and the exercises that are easy and fun to do. I was hooked and bought it. Having just finished it my life has changed totally I'm dating again, working out and generally feeling at my best all the time.
So if you want to improve yourself, your lovelife or career this is good book to start with! But be prepared to work, and the rewards will come to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine sincere writing on love and positive vibes., 15 April 2002
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
After reading the book I definately carried the message with me into everyday life: it made me feel bouyant. I realised that I could be a lot more open to people than I had been; more receptive and more encouraging to people in general and men in particular. It's positive in a practical sense rather than airy fairy. Extremely well worth reading and re-reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 18 May 2004
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
I have to say this was a good book. I think anyone can learn alot from it. It could have gone a little further regarding taking it to the next level though. I think this book along with The System by Roy Valentine gives the right combination of flirtation and skills required to meet and pick up anyone that you're interested in.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff REALLY WORKS!!!, 3 Oct 2006
Mr. Michael Roach (London. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
I must say I'm a fan. Peta's stuff really works, and I speak from experience, not only did I buy the book I also went to the workshop. [...]

This book is refreshingly different, and the MythoSelf(tm) Process I've found to be a truly life changing experience.

Some of the other reviewers seem stuck in what isn't working, read this book and look at Peta's web-site. Both Peta and the MythoSelf(tm) Process have changed my life beyond all recognition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let this superb book show you how to be all you want to be., 12 Mar 2001
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
I bought this book because since meeting Peta on one of her workshops, I have always been highly impressed by the way that she walks her talk. In particular the way I see her living the principles that she teaches in her book. I like this book because it captures the experience of participating in one of Peta's flirting workshops in a neat and logically presented manner.
The book draws its material from a wide range of sources - see the excellent Resources section at the back - and makes that material accessible with jargon-free and thought provoking language. In particular in the parts of the book dealing with rapport and communication, where many important concepts from the field of NLP are presented in a very easy to understand manner.
A lot of this book is structured around exercises that, certainly for me, helped me to raise my awareness of exactly who I am and helped me to find out, in Peta's words, "How are you at your best?". These exercises give the book a high level of interactivity and allow Peta to present her world-view in a way that is very respectful of the reader.
This book bills itself as a book of "Communication tips for friendship, love and professional success". While I believe that it does deliver this promise, I would suggest that before you buy this book you read the synopsis carefully as this book has a far more holistic approach and delivers far more than the tagline may lead you to believe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspirational, 8 May 2001
This review is from: Flirt Coach (Paperback)
One of the best 'self help' books I have read. The concept of feeling good about yourself is key to being happy in life. The simple (and mulitple) examples and exercices in this book do much to demonstrate how easy it can be to change your outlook for the better. Each time I picked this book up to read it I would put it back down with a glow of satifaction at having learned something good about myself, those around me and how to get more out of my life, while enhacing the life of others around me. I have subsequently bought copies if this book for friends both male and female.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Flirt Coach
Flirt Coach by Peta Heskell (Paperback - 19 Mar 2001)
Used & New from: £0.01