on 9 May 2014
Came within 2 days which was sooner than expected. The copy I bought was advertised as used, but almost as new, and this was the case - spine not cracked at all, pages not bent. The quality was excellent.
on 30 October 2013
Bought the book as there is no DVD or film made. good condition, good read by C.S.Lewis. Do hope there will be a Disney film made of this and the other outstanding Narnia books
on 8 February 2014
I love the Narnia stories. I first bought the books many years ago, and being paperbacks they have become worn over the years. It was good to have them on my Kindle.
on 29 November 2013
Bought these as a set for my daughters birthday as they were the original ones I had when I was a child, complete with pictures so lots of happy memories brought back!
on 18 August 2013
As one comes to expect from C S Lewis the writing is without parallel but the diction and emphasis of the speakers endow the writin with much more gravits .
on 30 January 2013
I have always loved the Narnia Chronicles, and it is so good to have these in Kindle form so I can dip in whenever I feel like it, wherever I happen to be,
on 20 November 2012
Brings the Narnia series to a satifying end. Easy to read on Kindle and the original illustrations are perfectly reproduced. A must for all Narnia fans.
on 16 May 2015
This book is fantastic . Believers in magic you will find this book the best you ever read. I would recommend this to a billion people if I could.
on 4 March 2013
This book simply catches my attention. This series of books of Narnia is the only selections of books that I can't put down. It is simply amazing!
on 16 February 2014
Beautifully written as with all the rest of the series the last battle didn't disappoint. A great book at a good price and was delivered on time.