on 16 July 2000
I first bought this book for my two young daughters, as I have always loved the tales and illustrations of Brambly Hedge. Its a wonderful book to buy as a wedding present from a small child as it captures all the magic and romance of a traditional summer wedding.
on 7 November 2014
My daughter and I used to read this book together when she was little,so I bought this copy as she is getting married next year! It arrived whilst she was at home and brought back happy memories.
on 29 November 2011
I have re-discovered the lovely Brambly Hedge mice actually, when I recently bought a Wilfred Toadflax music box. I have all the books and I treasure them! The stories are short and sweet but the details in the pictures...amazing!The more you look at them the more you discover and the colours are so beautiful. What a shame Jill Barklem stopped producing her books. She created such a wonderful world around these adorable mice and I would happily step back into it again!
on 25 March 2010
Summer Story (Brambly Hedge)
Thank you for the opportunity to find this book, made my daughter very happy. Arrived in good condition and in time for Christmas!!
on 25 May 2016
"Buy the book because I like it." Mary, 4. Why? "Because it's about Summer." What else? "I like how there's mice in the pictures."
on 28 March 2016
a great childhood story that my daughter liked to read. Brought many memories back.
on 31 May 2016
lovely book for young children and a perfect transaction
on 3 August 2011
the grandchildren love this, no matter their age