5.0 out of 5 stars useful and fun
Shows on a single sheet all the munros, tops and significant other hills, with larger scale insets for busy areas e.g. Skye, Lochaber. A number next to the peak gives its rank in order of height; on the left is a list with the rank number (e.g. Ben nevis =1), name and height.

Published on 21 Jun. 2012 by David Baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin...
Well, it's a map. With Munros on it. And, er, that'll be it then.
Personally I find the block colouring off putting, but then that'd be years of staring at OS maps rubbing off on me. This actually made it feel a little cartoonish, which put me off a bit.
Published on 17 Feb. 2003 by Ben Tymens

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin..., 17 Feb. 2003
This review is from: Munro Map (Map)
Well, it's a map. With Munros on it. And, er, that'll be it then.
Questions I'd have liked to ask before buying it were how much area does it cover (whole of west coast, as far east as Dundee, north as Cape Wrath and south as Edinburgh), does it contain rail lines and roads (yup) and does it have any other hills marked (yup, but as for the reasons why I'm left guessing - there seems to be little explanation for the smattering of other tops marked).
Worth getting for a quick overview of the whole area, and the tables are handy, I suppose, but slightly less inspiring than I'd hoped.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful and fun, 21 Jun. 2012
David Baker (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Munro Map (Map)

As the other reviewer says, it has roads and railways, just enough detail to plan, but it's not a map for getting around with, it's best used for planning and suggesting new areas to visit. Even better, the little triangles indicating summits can be coloured in as you complete them - very rewarding!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought on a whim!, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Munro Map (Map)
After doing 1 Munro ( first time in over 2 yrs )

I decided that I'd plan to conquer ALL of them.

This map is great - however I must admit I have only done one more Munro after my purchase

I think I'd need to live to 200 to get them all done

5.0 out of 5 stars munro map, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Munro Map (Map)
this was well worth the money, i its what was required to log my journey through the munro maze happily

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 May 2015
HAPPY WITH PURCHASE

Munro Map
Munro Map by Juliet (ed) Gregor (Map - 5 May 1998)
Used & New from: £3.99