on 11 April 2010
If you ever only buy one cookery book, make sure it's this one. I am now buying copies of it for my friends (so they don't steal mine!) This book has everything you will ever need.
on 16 November 2015
My mum had this when I was little! I loved the recipes so much I asked my mum if I could have her book but she lost it moving house, so I searched out my own copy. Now I can continue making my favourite cakes for my kids.
on 16 September 2015
Loads of old recipes in this book some sound interesting but then you find out you've know it by something else some sound nice others you wouldn't want to try sounds awful some things that are put together.
on 22 March 2015
I purchased 2 of this book. My friend and I have recently gotten back into home baking and we make a point of making something every week from this book. It really is an excellent book.
on 25 December 2015
As usual I have no worries about ordering from here, as the quality, and prices are very good. Delivery is on the whole pretty quick.
on 20 May 2013
plenty of good advice on how to do traditional baking and original recipes and tips i would recomend this book to all
on 4 November 2015
good cooking book and good value for money
on 6 December 2015
Came a bit late but very good quality
on 16 December 2015
Just love it, all the old recipies
on 11 March 2015