‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, Very Useful, 8 Feb 2011
This review is from: The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book (Hardcover)
I recieved the book earlier on today, and was so happy to see it. My parents have had one in their kitchen since 1991, and aptly name it 'The Cookery Bible'.
I've now moved out, and had to get my own copy. On looking not only at the cakes section (which is extensive and VERY good and I'm very well aquianted with) but also at the rest of the recipes, I see that they are also just as good and easy to read as the rest of the book, and look forward to making some of the jams and rabbit recipes suggested! It's full of wonderful traditional recipes, and I feel it's a must have for every home.

A wonderful book that I would recommend to everybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ole` faithful, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book (Hardcover)
I first bought Farmhouse Kitchen in the `70`s - it isn`t full of glossy pics ,but well tried and loved recipes and hints by viewers of the programme¬Farmhouse Kitchen`
When my copy became too well worn,(elastic bands holding it together!) I bought another copy from Amazon and a copy for my daughter (both second hand)This is truly the best cookery book I`ve got!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book., 13 Sep 2009
J. D. Pallister (East Yorkshire. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book (Hardcover)
This Cookery book was in three parts originally. I lent the first book to a friend in the 1970's and it was never returned! I was so thrilled to find there was a hard backed book containing all three books. This is without doubt one of the best Cookery Books on the Market, the Recipes are all tried and tested and so reliable. I would recommend this Cookery Book to anyone who enjoys cooking.

5.0 out of 5 stars farmhouse cooking, 30 Aug 2009
This review is from: The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book (Hardcover)
Bought on 'one-click' - by happy accident, as it turned out!Delighted with this accidental purchase as the book is a treasure trove of traditional recipes and other which were popular in their day and worth resurrecting. Some of these will be used at larger functions as well as family meals. Delighted too with speed and efficiency of service. A gem from YTV. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cookbook, 13 April 2003
This review is from: The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book (Hardcover)
I have been using this book for many years and it is delightful.
It can help you with the basic recipes for beginners and also for the more experienced cook.
It is easy to understand and well written so you can follow the instructions with ease, and is divided into sections so you can plan a meal easily from starters to desserts.
I use my book on a weekly basis and recommend it whole heartedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars the complete farmhouse cook book, 28 April 2011
This review is from: The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book (Hardcover)
fantastic book, excellent value for money i originally purchased this book when my son was born 27 years ago, since becoming divorced my ex husband kept and disposed of every item i ever had, and as a result i lost my bible of cookery.

easy to understand and use with brilliant layout and instructions, i have made myself complete again by gaining a copy of this book, i wouldnt be without it. please give it a try you wouldnt want to be without it either

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Cook Book, 27 Aug 2010
This review is from: The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book (Hardcover)
This takes me back some years when i used to watch the programme. I did have all the books but unfortunatly they got lost over the years. I was very suprised to see they were still available on the internet. I love this book as it contains all the recipes from the series. They are quick, easy to make and the recipes come from ordinary people from all over the country. I highly recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars cooking, 6 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book (Hardcover)
I required a book that would give me recapies that even I could understand and be a success when cooking for the family. This book really does do that for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas present ever!, 14 Jan 2010
Mrs. April Grayson (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
I sent a copy of this book to my daughter in Australia for Christmas. This is her response:-

I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

Where did you find it?! It still has a spine! And sugar stains on different pages! I will clearly have to try out those recipes!
It's like having a piece of home :) Best Christmas Present E-V-E-R!

Now, once we have our own place and kitchen I'm going to go nuts. There's going to be marmalades, cakes, hotpots, homemade sausages, pies, wines, breads, sweeties and whatever else. I'm going to cook everything in this book. AWESOME.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book, 1 May 2009
This review is from: The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book (Hardcover)
Excellant product. In great condition. Will use again.

Thank you very much.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book
The Complete Farmhouse Kitchen Cook Book by Grace Mulligan (Hardcover - 6 Sep 1984)
Used & New from: £9.56