Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 November 2007
My partner and I had a lot of fun with this book! It has four sections to 'test your cat's IQ'. A. Cat Observation Test; B. Cat Performance Test; C. Extra Credit; D. Credit Deductions. The second two sections were quite silly & amusing, with extra credit for walking on hind legs, and potential deductions for behaviour such as falling into the toilet. The observation test section awards points for how often your cat engages in certain behaviour such as licking after eating and sleeping in the same place. The performance test is short, and awards points according to your cat's reaction to certain actions such as rolling a ball on the floor and touching the inside hair of their ear. While we thought that most of the behaviour in the observation test would be merely a sign of a healthy kitty, we still had a laugh doing the whole test. And we are delighted to find that our kitty is apparently a genius after her very high score! A good fun book for any cat owner.
on 27 April 2007
I enjoyed this book. It wasn't quite what I expected, as most of the IQ test is made up of observing your cat doing everyday things rather than actually giving them tasks. I enjoyed the task section and so did my cat, who went utterly bonkers when confronted with a piece of string, a pencil and a bell! This would make a nice little present for any cat owner.
on 7 September 2011
Good little book as an inexpensive present. pages felt a bit thin and cheap. starts off with the normal things a cat would do then each chapter progresses to silly things that a cat wouldn't/shouldn't do (but we know some would!) my friend enjoyed it.
on 5 January 2012
Bought this for my cat obsessed friend!!! She LOVED it. Simple, fun questions and a decent size for the price too. She was made up with it, definitely recommend.
on 29 January 2014
bought this as a stocking filler for my son who has a cat. he really liked it and has read it cover to cover. Obviously he said that his cat should be renamed Einsten!
on 25 June 2013
I bought this for my friend's birthday, and she loves it. Although her cat doesn't have a very high IQ, apparantly.
on 31 August 2013
it was a gift for my sister who is a cat nut so she could try it out on her 3 cats
on 25 April 2016
This was one book in a set of three I purchased for my crazy cat lady daughter as part of her birthday gifts.

Test Your Cat is a whimsical and fun book that will delight cat lovers, we have five rescue cats of varying ages and abilities, we often joke that one in particular must have been dropped on his head as a kitten because bless him he is not the brightest of cats! My daughter is Twelve and her cats mean the world to her and I also know that she will carry out every single test in this book until she comes up with an IQ for each of our cats.

The book arrived quickly and is is perfect condition and will make a perfect gift for cat lovers.
on 26 January 2014
Well presented guide to feline intelligence. Fun for both cat and servant to apply. Gives insights into the feline psyche which are helpful in cat management.
on 27 December 2011
this little book is great fun, got my cat totally confused (and her owner my hubby) bought as a stocking filler well worth the money for a bit of fun.