4.0 out of 5 stars Fun little book
I enjoyed this book. It wasn't quite what I expected, as most of the IQ test is made up of observing your cat doing everyday things rather than actually giving them tasks. I enjoyed the task section and so did my cat, who went utterly bonkers when confronted with a piece of string, a pencil and a bell! This would make a nice little present for any cat owner.
Published on 27 April 2007 by Laura J. Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but not sure of provenance
So, good bit of fun to while away a Sunday afternoon, but not entirely sure there is a huge academic basis for the results. I can say that with certainty as one of my cats is most certainly dumber than the other, yet he scored higher.......
Published 16 months ago by Pete Farmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun little book, 27 April 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars Our cat is a genius, apparently!, 6 Nov 2007
M. O'Brien "silvermel" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Test Your Cat: The Cat IQ Test (Paperback)
My partner and I had a lot of fun with this book! It has four sections to 'test your cat's IQ'. A. Cat Observation Test; B. Cat Performance Test; C. Extra Credit; D. Credit Deductions. The second two sections were quite silly & amusing, with extra credit for walking on hind legs, and potential deductions for behaviour such as falling into the toilet. The observation test section awards points for how often your cat engages in certain behaviour such as licking after eating and sleeping in the same place. The performance test is short, and awards points according to your cat's reaction to certain actions such as rolling a ball on the floor and touching the inside hair of their ear. While we thought that most of the behaviour in the observation test would be merely a sign of a healthy kitty, we still had a laugh doing the whole test. And we are delighted to find that our kitty is apparently a genius after her very high score! A good fun book for any cat owner.

5.0 out of 5 stars A cat lover's friend?, 30 Jan 2013
J. Osborne (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Test Your Cat: The Cat IQ Test (Paperback)
I think this book is probably more about how your cat tests your IQ rather than the other way around. I bought this as a gift for a cat loving relative who feels it is just that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book for any cat obsessive!!!, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Test Your Cat: The Cat IQ Test (Paperback)
Bought this for my cat obsessed friend!!! She LOVED it. Simple, fun questions and a decent size for the price too. She was made up with it, definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars for the cost it,s worth the money, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Test Your Cat: The Cat IQ Test (Paperback)
it was a gift for my sister who is a cat nut so she could try it out on her 3 cats

5.0 out of 5 stars cat storys, 24 July 2013
A. Kenny (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Test Your Cat: The Cat IQ Test (Paperback)
funny little book all about the life of cats ,,and wot possibly goes on in their heads,,,great xmas pressie for cat lovers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good present, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Test Your Cat: The Cat IQ Test (Paperback)
I bought this for my friend's birthday, and she loves it. Although her cat doesn't have a very high IQ, apparantly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but not sure of provenance, 18 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars cat i.q., 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: Test Your Cat: The Cat IQ Test (Paperback)
this little book is great fun, got my cat totally confused (and her owner my hubby) bought as a stocking filler well worth the money for a bit of fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little book, 7 Sep 2011
This review is from: Test Your Cat: The Cat IQ Test (Paperback)
Good little book as an inexpensive present. pages felt a bit thin and cheap. starts off with the normal things a cat would do then each chapter progresses to silly things that a cat wouldn't/shouldn't do (but we know some would!) my friend enjoyed it.

Test Your Cat: The Cat IQ Test
Test Your Cat: The Cat IQ Test by E. M. Bard (Paperback - 7 Feb 2005)
3.74