4.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable read.
This book gave me a good insight into Villeneuve's way of thinking. I'd always thought him arrogant, especially during his first season but this book says otherwise.
The only thing which annoyed me was his repeated use of "we", but he does explain why he does this.
Published on 4 Oct 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars Find something better to do with your time
Thankfully, Jacques Villeneuve is not as dull on the race course as he comes across in this book!!!! I suppose Gerald Donladson can only do so much with his subject if it isn't that interesting.
Published on 1 Feb 1999

4.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable read., 4 Oct 2000
This review is from: Villeneuve: Winning in Style (Paperback)
It made me see Jacques in a different light completely, and I now have much more respect for him.

4.0 out of 5 stars an entertaining look at Formula One from Villeneuve, 2 July 2000
This review is from: Villeneuve: Winning in Style (Paperback)
Contrary to other reviews, this book is a valuable read for any Formula One fan. Gerald Donaldson gives it authority and clarity, whilst Villeneuve gives it a unique slant on Formula One life, both on and off the track. It is as much a guide to the man and his sport as it is a review of his Formula One debut season, and it deserves a read

1.0 out of 5 stars Find something better to do with your time, 1 Feb 1999

Villeneuve: Winning in Style
Villeneuve: Winning in Style by Gerald Donaldson (Paperback - 12 Jun 1997)
Used & New from: 0.01