5.0 out of 5 stars charming book, 18 Dec 2012
This book is enjoyed both by my 2 and 7 year old, I look forward to ordering the other ones too!

5.0 out of 5 stars For my 5 year old boy, 5 Mar 2012
Bought this as a stocking filler for my 5 year old at Christmas and it is a really charming tale and one of those books as an adult you enjoy reading to your child. It has a real traditional feel to it and has a maze at the end which my boy really appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars another lovely percy book, 24 Oct 2011
Aesop "bookbabe" (Hatfield, Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
we love the percy books and this one is as good as the others. the drawings are amazing and the story is lovely. the poster at the end is a large drawing of the maze which the story is about and we had fun finding the topiary figures and working out the way in and out. would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great read for Children, 30 Sep 2011
I had the range of Percy The Park keeper books for my son when he was little. He's 20 now and still remembers them fondly. My neices daughter has just turned 4 and I have decided to get them again for birthdays and Christmas. It's even better now because you can also purchasee the C.D.s of the stories. So you can enjoy them together reading on the sofa or at bed time, or your child can just read alone or with the CD.
My final thoughts are that they are a really good childrens book.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE MAZE IS A NICE SURPRISE AT THE BACK, 24 Sep 2011
CUTE STORY AND JUST THE RIGHT LENGTH FOR A BEDTIME STORY. OUR CHILD LIKED THE MAZE ON THE LAST PAGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story and illustrations, 13 Jun 2011
Hampshire Bookworm (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought three Percy the Park Keeper books for my 3 year old grandson. He had never seen this character before, and living abroad, is not familiar with English parks or animals, so it was a bit of a gamble. I'm delighted to say that he absolutely loved the books and the beautiful, gentle illustrations. The stories were a little advanced for him and I had to explain some of the words, but he wanted them read again and again. The bonus was a large, removable poster at the back of the book showing the maze referred to in the story and he instantly wanted it put up on his bedroom wall. It has helped him learn the names of all the amnimals and he loves searching for them in the poster. A great series - I wish I had found Percy the Park Keeper before!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERCYS PARK-THE SECRET PATH, 10 Jan 2011
IT MAKES A 49 YEAR OLD DAD APPRECIATE HAVING A 5 YEAR OLD SON TO BE ABLE TO READ SUCH QUALITY AND ENJOYABLE STORIES AT BED-TIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Oct 2010
As ususal, excellent story and illustrations. Can not find fault with these books at all.
Children love them too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, funny story, brilliant illustrations, and fold-out labyrinth too., 26 April 2010
H. Moon "missmoon" (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for one of the little girls I teach English (as a foreign language) to. She was 7 then, and loved it, and still loves it now, aged 9. The story is simple, but sweet and humorous. I don't know anyone who wouldn't be charmed by Percy and his friends. And children will love finding their way in and out of the fold-out labyrinth at the back of the book too.

4.0 out of 5 stars books for kids, 3 Mar 2013
Books books books...keep the children interested in reading...futures depend on education...competition between children decomes competition between adults in later life

Percy the Park Keeper - The Secret Path
Percy the Park Keeper - The Secret Path by Nick Butterworth (Hardcover - 22 Sep 1994)
Used & New from: 0.01