5.0 out of 5 stars The Rescue Party, 25 Feb 2011
I bought this for my niece in Sweden who is 3.5. However I also leant it to a young lad who is the same age and he LOVES it - I may have to get another copy for my niece! The illustrations, as always, compliment the story so beautifully. Percy leads the animals to try to solve the problems with everybody helping. Great!

4.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully illustrated children's book, 9 Aug 2010
|The illustrations in this book really bring it to life for young children. the text can seem a little wordy but Percy has become a well loved character and this, one of his first adventures is a wonderful immaginative story for children to enjoy over and over again.

4.0 out of 5 stars We love the book, 7 Oct 2014
We love the book, shame the corners on the book were damaged ( albeit books were delivered in a solid box! )
This is soft cover book which was clearly damaged before dispatched to us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Percy stories, 8 Sep 2014
Our fourth Percy the park keeper book, love these stories and my daughter and I always enjoy looking and talking about all the details in the pictures

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for little ones... not for me, 1 May 2008
This review is from: The Rescue Party (Paperback)
Meet Percy the Park Keeper is on his day off and has a picnic with his animal friends. Nevertheless, soon there was trouble and, once again, he has to come to the rescue... The book has a surprise fold out page and it is very exciting! I would absolutely strongly recommend it to everyone who likes Percy the Parker as well! Nick Butterworth has done a great job with all of the books - so I look forward to read and review other of his books! Meet Percy the Park Keeper is on his day off and has a picnic with his animal friends. Nevertheless, soon there was trouble and, once again, he has to come to the rescue... The book has a surprise fold out page and it is very exciting! I really like Percy the Park Keeper adventures!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 3 Oct 2014
My kids love these books

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Oct 2014

Percy the Park Keeper - The Rescue Party
Percy the Park Keeper - The Rescue Party by Nick Butterworth (Hardcover - 16 Sep 1993)
Used & New from: £0.01