5.0 out of 5 stars the wonderful Brambly Hedge world, 29 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Summer Story (Brambly Hedge) (Hardcover)
I have re-discovered the lovely Brambly Hedge mice actually, when I recently bought a Wilfred Toadflax music box. I have all the books and I treasure them! The stories are short and sweet but the details in the pictures...amazing!The more you look at them the more you discover and the colours are so beautiful. What a shame Jill Barklem stopped producing her books. She created such a wonderful world around these adorable mice and I would happily step back into it again!

4.0 out of 5 stars A romantic & magical story for young & old., 16 July 2000
By A Customer
I first bought this book for my two young daughters, as I have always loved the tales and illustrations of Brambly Hedge. Its a wonderful book to buy as a wedding present from a small child as it captures all the magic and romance of a traditional summer wedding.

5.0 out of 5 stars It arrived whilst she was at home and brought back happy memories., 7 Nov. 2014
My daughter and I used to read this book together when she was little,so I bought this copy as she is getting married next year! It arrived whilst she was at home and brought back happy memories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer Story (Brambly Hedge), 25 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Summer Story (Brambly Hedge) (Hardcover)
Summer Story (Brambly Hedge)
Thank you for the opportunity to find this book, made my daughter very happy. Arrived in good condition and in time for Christmas!!

Summer Story (Brambly Hedge)
Summer Story (Brambly Hedge) by Jill Barklem (Hardcover - 9 Jun. 2011)