5.0 out of 5 stars When Its Time For Bed
My 16 month old really likes this book. Its simple, with lovely pictures and only a small sentence on each page. Just right for small toddlers, who love pointing at things and are learning all the time. The story also follows the usual process of going to bed, so it helps re-inforce the nightly ritual! I'll definitely be buying the other books in the range.
Published on 6 Nov 2003

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but short
I was expecting something a bit more substantial.
Obviously you can use it as a starting point to talk about your baby's bedtime, but as a bedtime story, it will last about 30 seconds!
Nice drawings.
Published 15 months ago by Elizabeth P

5.0 out of 5 stars When Its Time For Bed, 6 Nov 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: When It's Time for Bed (Collins Baby & Toddler) (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Toddlers!, 11 Feb 2005
This was the first book from the set I bought my baby son Ellis.
I started reading it to him from a very young age & its become his favourite! Beautifully illustrated & simple words. This little guy makes sure his favourite pals get in on his bedtime routine! From on the potty, thru to snuggling up in bed!I know this book off by heart, I have read it so many times! I brought him the rest from the set & they are just as popular with Ellis.
Worth every pence!

5.0 out of 5 stars Age has no bearing, 29 Feb 2004
This review is from: When Its Time for Bed (Board book)
My daughter is now 8 years old.I bought her these books when she was 2.We have had very many hours with me reading and now my little girl reading these books.We feel the characters are part of our family and will always remain so.If you don't buy these books your child is missing out on a whole new family of friends.Just enjoy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but short, 8 Jan 2013
I was expecting something a bit more substantial.
Nice drawings.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 22 Feb 2008
This is one of a series of 4. We bought ours as a box set of board books.
Our kids(now nearly 2 and 4 1/2) love these.
All four books have the same child, Sam, but my daughter still relates to the character. And all four include the Sam's friends who go everywhere and do everything together.
All the books are only 14 pages long, so even the most fidgety child can sit though them.
And my son who is now starting to read can read some of the very simple words himself now, so they can be used for quite a while!

When we go shopping - My son likes to see what they are buying and laughs at the animals going through the checkout!
When there's work to do - Sam uses his imagination and helps to do some chores around the house. My kids like the bit where Sam is watering Croc as well as the plants.
When it's time for bed - My daughter has twigged what sitting on the potty is from this book alone! Both of them like the page where Wilson(the giraffe) like a drink and a story!
When we play together - various favourite children's activities are included.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Book I am Familiar With, 19 Sep 2013
A good quality book for reading to very young children. However, it was ordered as one of several books with which I am familiar, which I ordered for a child's christening present, but unfortunately the delivery was so slow, I missed the date!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 6 Sep 2013
This book is small, with only a few pages, quite uninspiring, although the illustrations are cute. I was a bit disappointed with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pictures but too short, 24 Aug 2013
This book is nice in theory but is way too short, even for bedtime. Hence my short review!
Amazon want me to write at least 20 words though, so I will say this: there are better bedtime books out there, like 'One Bear At Bedtime'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bedtime read, 10 Aug 2013
I was looking for a nice bed time book for my 18m old son that wasn't too long and that he would enjoy. He loves it!! We have to read it at least 3 times before he goes to sleep. Am going to buy to rest in the series now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but small, 9 Aug 2013
It wasn't obvious when ordering that this is a very small book with only a few pages and little text. Due to this it seems a tad expensive. However it was essential in teaching my LO to go to sleep by herself so for that it gets 4 star.

ARRAY(0xa68daf90)

When It's Time for Bed (Collins Baby & Toddler)
When It's Time for Bed (Collins Baby & Toddler) by Nick Butterworth (Board book - 5 July 2012)
4.74