Does this printer print two sided & make booklets
asked by Kenneth Hunter on 27 Jan 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
The printer does print two sided, it gives you the option whether you want one sided or two sided. But I have not used the two sided option. I have no information about making booklets. But everything I have used already has been very good and easy to use. I have no complaints.
Sweet answered on 27 Jan 2014
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Definitely does double sided printing. Not sure about booklets, that's something I've never had occasion to do. But I am curious so I will have a try when I get some time.
Mr. J. Rouse answered on 27 Jan 2014
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Kenneth, there is an option in the printer driver with the WF-3520DWF to enable 'booklet printing' with both centre and side binding options. The printer will automatically arrange the pages and print them double sided to make the booklet.
Epson UK Customer Services answered on 6 Feb 2014
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It prints two sided. One side gets printed and the paper is sucked back in and turned to print the second page. I've seen a setting that allows one to print multiple pages 'collated' and 2 up and 4 up. Is this for making booklets? it certainly doesn't staple them!
M.Hunt answered on 27 Jan 2014
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Dear Kenneth, I haven't done two-sided yet but I understand it does. Not sure about booklets!
Mr. Geoffrey E. Goodman answered on 27 Jan 2014
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Yes it prints both sides. But don't know about booklets.
Jaffa answered on 28 Jan 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›