Customer Discussions > Batman: Arkham City (PS3) forum

preorder what's the point ?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Nov 2010 14:31:50 GMT
tony soprano says:
If it's not out till NEXT YEAR and has no launch date .

Posted on 15 Nov 2010 00:44:10 GMT
price guarantee is the only thing i can think of. if the price moves at all, you've benefited.
also, if you want it on release day, why not?

Posted on 11 Dec 2010 19:13:20 GMT
Batman says:
The point is also that this game will be the best Batman game ever and will sell millions just like the last even more so. Im not preordering until I see good gameplay but if the game is as good as what I have so far read and seen then it is better to pre order now then next year.

Posted on 19 Dec 2010 11:55:05 GMT
it will have to be one hell of an amazing game to even be a patch on asylum

Posted on 13 Jan 2011 01:32:57 GMT
El_cbd says:
I know my future brother in law is firmly on the pre-order bandwagon and I have just done my first ever one for Dragon Age 2. Absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED Arkham Asylum so this could well be my third ever pre-order as for #2, its going to have to be E.S.5:Skyrim

Posted on 13 Feb 2011 20:44:27 GMT
Last edited by the author on 13 Feb 2011 20:48:38 GMT
The reason for pre-orders? Um...peace of mind....you have it on pre-order, job done, forget about it and just wait for it to arrive. (Then find out on release day that you pre-ordered a whole year ago, with a now expired credit card number, and sit there fuming when you realise everyone else is playing it and you'll have to wait a few more days...as has happened to me on several occasions...LOL)

Mr P. Edwards said:
"it will have to be one hell of an amazing game to even be a patch on asylum"

It happens....Uncharted to Uncharted 2, Ico to Shadow of the Colossus...unlike movies, game sequels fairly often better their forebears. I think this will be one such case. I certainly hope so anyway.

Posted on 19 Feb 2011 21:22:06 GMT
agreed mr pritchard i certaintly hope so too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  3 Nov 2010
Latest post:  19 Feb 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
Batman: Arkham City (PS3) by Warner Bros. Interactive (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (200)