Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Insidious 2 [DVD] forum

Blu Ray (possibly DVD too) features edited cut of version played in theatres? (missing the mother's "shh" moment)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Jan 2014 02:05:00 GMT
Calum S. says:
I bought the region 2 blu ray, or whatever version is delivered when you order the blu ray within the UK. I noticed that it's missing the "shh" moment from the "mother" that was feature in the movie.

For some reason the "shh" is cut out making her head face away one second, jerk and face towards the camera as if she's just done the "shh" but for some reason the actual "shh" moment is cut out from the blu ray cut.

Is this just me or does anyone else remember the "shh"? It certainly wasn't in my copy of the blu ray.

Literally this moment right here: http://i.imgur.com/8K9d5iR.jpg

I remember the moment from when I saw this film in the cinema but for some reason it's not featured in the cut used for the blu ray.

Anyone else notice this? Does the US version include the "shh" moment? The editing felt very jerky throughout that moment with them randomly cutting it out. Would be nice to know what's going on/why this is happening.

If anyone has any concrete reasoning for this, that'd be appreciated. I'm sure I could name another scene with the same jerky cut used when renai was lying on the sofa facing up, the camera changes angle and now she's facing to the side. That might have been in the theatrical cut too but I can't remember to mentioning just in case.

Thanks.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Insidious 2 [DVD] forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  12 Jan 2014
Latest post:  12 Jan 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Insidious 2 [DVD]
Insidious 2 [DVD] by Patrick Wilson (DVD - 2014)
4.0 out of 5 stars (324)