playable without move controller?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Oct 2010 11:33:42 BDT
Ciphershot says:
Can the move edition of heavy rain be played with the normal controller?

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Oct 2010 22:05:14 BDT
Nick says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 28 Oct 2010 22:22:46 BDT
Elliot Reid says:
Just buy the normal version from a shop for cheap the game updates and you can use the move anyway, so you don't even need the move edition off the net. But the move edition can be played without the move controller. Unlike what Nick says.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Nov 2010 12:21:48 GMT
Joseph Casey says:
Hi Elliot,

I was just wondering are you sure that its compatible with the normal controller as i know that some move editions of the games aren't?

Thanks.

Posted on 12 Nov 2010 11:34:56 GMT
H. C. Yap says:
I am sure it's compatible with normal controller..I just finished the game using normal controller..Before you start the game you can choose which controller you wanna use, and you can always switch back..coupled with all the DLC and bonus content, it's very worth it! rest assured!~!

FYI I don't have move yet..bought this version cos it seem very well worth the money

Posted on 17 Nov 2010 00:49:20 GMT
Flindell says:
As far as I an aware this game should work without PS3 Move. All move games that specifically require Move to work state it very clearly both on the front and back of the case, whereas this version of the game simply suggests it is now compatible. As stated above, should work with a normal controller and may be worth it due to the bonus content provided.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  26 Oct 2010
Latest post:  17 Nov 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Heavy Rain (Move Edition) - Move Compatible (PS3)
Heavy Rain (Move Edition) - Move Compatible (PS3) by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (28)