on 30 August 2013
I was a little disappointed. It's pretty small and can't hold much candy. It was quite smushed when it arrived, but with some reshaping it looked a little bit better - not much though. We got it as a sort of gag/funny thing for a friend's bday party. We had fun with it but if you're buying it to actually impress a child or someone else, know that it may not impress them.
on 13 December 2015
Excellent for older kids!! Quite sturdy, can get enough stuffed in it. Would be too hard for younger kids, unless heaps there and each was to get a turn. It arrived in a huge box with it's wings folded down, so did not look as good as in the photograph.
on 5 April 2014
Eye missing from piñata, wing fell off when a 1year hit it.
No opening for sweets

Contacted seller said she would let me about missing eye and would send it me another one and said she would check about the missing opening for the sweets in the pinata -did none of theses things
Even after contacting them again I heard nothing

A real let down !
on 2 June 2013
Perfect for 8 yr old sons knight party for a bit of dragon slaying at the end. Kids loved it, it took some whacking and kids wanted to take home legs with them as souvenirs to show their bravery. We just use swords and took longer than expected but kids enjoyed
on 26 November 2012
Bought this ready for a party and it was very easy to fill (not sure about the other reviewer) with a marked area to pierce. Filled it with a ton of chocolate coins and it lasted really well - just took one vicious four year old to bash it's head off after 10 minutes...!
on 12 June 2014
I purchased a black dragon very similar to this green one from the same company. The packaging that the pinata was shipped in was one layer of bubble wrap followed by some grey plastic with the address label. I have four children and they all want a pinata for every birthday, so we do buy a lot from different internet sources. I have always had pinatas in the past shipped in a box to protect it and they come in great condition. This pinata was in a pretty poor state when it arrived. The neck was very weak and it look battered already, but wait it gets better...one of the wings that was supposed to be attached was not attached and it was the wrong wing, so even of I wanted to fix this pinata, I couldn't. I think I was sent two right wings, one unattached. To be fair I was offered a green replacement(my son wants black), a partial refund or full refund. I however am asked to send the mangled pinata back, but I have to wait for them to send me the envelope (which has taken longer to come than the new pinata from another company)to arrive and then post it back. Quite an inconvince and I am not please with their customer service. I had to pay up front , in good faith, that this pinata would arrive and now that the shoe is on the other foot, I am out of pocket twice waiting to ship the defective pinata back. What ever happend to good old fashion customer service? I definitely think this seller put the customer second. Buyer beware!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 May 2011
The dragon looked nice, and held enough sweets for the party. Did not find any pre made hole to fill the item, so we had to make our own, which looked a little tacky when we did so. Took a few hits from adults before it was decapitated (with a wooden broom handle). Can imagine a child with a soft bat will take significantly longer to take it down.
on 1 June 2013
The green dragon was extremely well made for a pinata bashing toy. It arrived in good time and quicker than the anticipated delivery time, which (for me) is always good. Like another of the reviewers, I wasn't sure where to fill the dragon up at first, but I found a round marker on its back labelled: 'Press Here' and this made it easy to press through and fill with goodies. I then covered the hole with a green serviette to hide contents. I bought wrapped chocolates (for outdoors) and shaped chocolates which fitted inside fairly easily. It seemed a shame to destroy this lovely dragon and it was indeed quite difficult to do so - it took quite a force and would be tough for little children, but with a strong stick (decorated plastic covered pinata stick I bought from supermarket was fine) it is possible, and certainly fine for adults (which this was bought for). I am tempted to buy another as a souvenir...! But that's because I like the TV programme Merlin - and that's another story...!
on 5 January 2015
This was purchased as part of a knights themed birthday party. It was ok as a dragon and quite good size, as we pretended we were slaying the dragon and saving the town. However it is not great as a piñata, as the point of it is that it should break at some point and reveal the sweets. We had to destroy the dragon's belly manually to end its misery...
on 13 March 2013
Ordered this the same time as a monkey piñata from anther company . However this took just over a week to arrive and too late for the party. Had to go to asda to buy one quickly for the party.

See one answered question