on 5 October 2012
These earrings are simply stunning! I brought them to match a green quartz pendant and they don't disappoint! They sparkle beautifully. The size of the crystals is just right. Bit fiddly to get in though as the bit that goes in the ear is quite short.

It would be lovely if there was a swarovski pendant to match. Still, I am considering buying these in other colours!
on 16 March 2013
The stones are absolutely gorgeous but the silver hook that goes through ears is very flimsy and weak and has already broken. Granted I am a bit hard on my earrings but I do like something that I can keep in for several weeks at a time without them breaking on me.
on 28 June 2016
I paid the full price for this, I do not give praise unless due, all you get is an honest review, the good the bad and the ugly. Bought as a present for my wife, she really likes them and I got some bonus points. The hoops and clasps are well made with a much better fixing that might be expected at this price point. The stones are marked Swarovski crystal and represent good quality. The stones are of a good proportion, neither being micro small or east enders in your face ear stretcher bling. I would buy these again
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 November 2012
These earrings are stunning and the photo does not do them justice - so much more "alive and sparkly" in real life - I love them - beautiful - ladies - if you love the colour green, these look like real emeralds in your ears - not to large either to be believeable!
on 9 April 2013
My intention is to give these earrings as an special birthday gift . . . I can't afford to pay silly prices, but I do expect quality. The stones are beautiful in both colour and reflective quality - they sparkle beautifully! I'm not totally confident however, in the sterling silver findings - where the stone and hook attach they are a little thin to be strong, which could result in the stone coming off - only time and wear will tell on that one. After researching similar items at other outlets, I can say that they appear of the same weight/quality silver, for approximately half the price of high street shops; the stones are the largest I've seen, and the earrings are preferable in design. The more times I look at them, the more happy I am with them.
on 27 November 2013
I quite like this brand of jewellery, and they ship quickly. These earrings look very smart and delicate, and very pretty. I found them fiddly to put on, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite all right. They also did not irritate my earlobes, which is sometimes a problem with costume jewellery.
on 10 February 2013
Sparkly and gorgeous. They are such a vibrant green. Really pleased with them. Although the earrings are 5 stars they take a little bit of time to get in as the stem is a little short. Quick delivery and worthwhile.
on 28 December 2013
I bought three of these sets of ear-rings, sent them back after a discussion online, with the dealer, then sent them back in a recorded delivery, I'm still waiting for a reply or refund! I bought these as a gift, one pair for myself and the other two presents, for the price I thought I had a lovely present until mine dropped apart, and later I found out that the other two pair had done the same. These ear-rings were supposed to have been £33 before the sale! I would of wrote long before now but I am ill, and hoped that it would of been dellt with and I bet quite a few other byers have done the same. Mugs or What? Pewterhooter must be laughing all the way to the bank!
on 19 March 2016
Very nice earrings, the emeralds look lovely when the light catches them. The clasp seems a little flimsy though it's not broke or anything but it seems like it could and it's a little big, stands out a bit much compared to the earrings.
Great product though my girlfriend loves them.
on 15 July 2013
I was hoping they would be a little better quality. The back of them look cheap and they are very delicate. I haven't worn them yet and still looking for that perfect emerald or fern green coloured earrings. Think they are slightly over-priced.