on 7 March 2014
These earrings were a really good buy. They are good quality and very pretty. The red stone is perhaps smaller than it looks on the picture, but the earrings themselves are slightly more ornate and very attractive. An excellent purchase.
on 29 April 2014
Got these for a friend and they are over the moon with them.
They are a lot smaller than I had expected however this actually makes them look or the lady wearing them look more sensual, elegant and unique.
on 12 October 2010
All Pewterhooter earrings are very nice. I ordered 11 items from them, and all of them look expensive but they are at a very good price.
on 23 September 2014
Great earrings,my wife is delighted with them,they look tasteful,not overstated,and in terms of price,they punch far above their weight!
Buy with confidence from this excellent supplier,who delivered safely,and before due date
on 15 March 2011
Earrings were packaged well and sent promptly. Thank you.

I love these earrings, they're simple and pretty.
on 2 March 2012
Earrings arrived very promptly, within a few days. Stones rather small, however what you would expect from the price. Packaging very minimal, but strong enough.
on 28 March 2012
i thought these would be nice for every day but! they are to flimsy nice, but far to small they slip out of my ears .i dont think i will be wearing them
on 5 January 2012
Earrings were packaged well and sent promptly. Thank you. Could be bigger size but for this price worth it and I still like it
on 24 February 2011
I bought these because they were half the original price - but I still don't think they are worth the reduced price.
on 1 May 2013
Excellent value for money! Altogether I bought three of these in different colours and sent them all to my sister's niece as a Christmas gift. She was delighted with them.