on 29 August 2014
I had seen the play in English some years ago, so it was not difficult to follow it in Italian. As ever, the plot is interesting and I always wonder whether Pirandello would have written such a work had his wife not been mad.
on 29 June 2012
A very nice example of entertaining Italian drama that helps to practise Italian in a fun way. The language is pleasant to read and provides few difficulties. SEI Personaggi in Cerca D'Autore
on 31 January 2013
A great play often hard to follow in the Kindle version because of the unclear differentiation of speech and stage directions etc. Buy the book, preferably with helpful notes!
on 29 March 2013
I have to confess that I haven't yet read it but the download reached my Tablet within minutes of my ordering the product, you don't get much faster than that!
on 23 February 2013
La rappresentazione non mi è piaciuta. Forse Pirandello volera rappresentare il dramma umano, ma la storia non fà per me.
on 3 March 2015