on 9 May 2014
We purchased this for my 3 year old son , the size is perfect for him and he loves it. However the chain is very poor and constantly fell off and eventually snapped! I would not recommend this as my husband has had to modify the chain system to allow the cart to be ridden.
on 7 August 2014
Is only suitable for 3/5yr old. parts were missing and the chain came off within an hour of using this go-kart. Not sure if this was an isolated case or not. This was bought for use within a child care environment, couldn't take a chance with accepting another kart.
With the enormous help from Amazon we did receive a full refund, so thanks to Amazon and the company for this.
on 26 December 2013
Not a bad little go kart, easy to assemble and worth the money. The only problem is its far too small for our 6 year old, in the description it's recommended for a 3 - 8 year old, it's probably more suitable for a 3/4 year old. We now need to buy him a larger one.
on 25 May 2014
I brought this for my 4 year old Nephew and its a perfect size for him. I wouldn't recommend this go-kart for ages 6 and up (depending on how big they are). The wheels are rubber, which I thought was excellent compared to cheap plastic ones. the only problem I had was that when you stop pedalling it acts as a brake, so It could hurt someone who can't take the force of the pedals still trying to spin. There was also no instructions, but most of it is already assembled for you. Overall, a good first go-kart for kids.
on 26 December 2013
This was a Christmas gift for our grandson and so far has met all his and our expectations cannot fault delivery or product.
on 22 September 2014
Was ok for the money not the best quality, but all in all you get what you pay for and my daughter was happy enough with it
on 11 November 2015
Be careful with the sizings,this was way to small
on 15 January 2015
Excellent my 5 year old loves it!!
on 8 September 2014
The sterling wheel is broken
on 14 September 2014