Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Jun 2010 13:11:35 BDT
B. Dungate says:
I am having problems with the remote control. I cannot remove the message 'Remote Mode 3' and have read all operating instructions. Can anyone advise what I need to do. Thanks

Posted on 8 Jun 2010 22:59:35 BDT
Last edited by the author on 22 Jun 2010 09:19:35 BDT
Charlie-CJ says:
You can use the recorder remote with up to three different Panasonic DVD recorders in the room [where you set each remote to a different 'channel', 1, 2, or 3 - otherwise by default they are all set to 1 and then all three Panasonic DVD recorder/players would respond to every remote command from every remote control. See page 15 of the user guide to see how to program/unprogram the remotes & players to do this [you can download the manual as a pdf from Panasonic.co.uk via the internet if you have lost your paper copy]. If this is your problem you will see the likes of 'Remote DVD3' flash up on the DVD display when using the remote - which your DVD recorder may or may not respond to depending if it's set to 1, 2, or 3.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2010 20:15:36 GMT
Yesaulenko says:
keith, thank you for the post. you saved my evening after my son decided to play with remote control and dvd3 appeared on the display.
that was simple to reprogram remote control, but without your post i wouldnt have even guesses that was the problem.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  6 Jun 2010
Latest post:  26 Nov 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions