Size: 36 E|Colour: Cobalt|Change
Price:£19.44 - £40.00

on 15 June 2014
I ordered this bra in a 32FF after trying it on in Bravissimo. I do a lot of running and training and, quite frankly, it's the best sports bra I've ever used. I've now ordered more in different colours!

The straps at the back can be adjusted to wear in a racer back style. My only niggle with this was that it was a two-man job - I couldn't do it by myself! Wearing it in the racer back style reduces bounce considerably more than the normal way but, either way, it's much better than any other bra I've used.

It's true to size - my normal bra size is also a 32FF. The cups are padded to reduce chafing, the material is soft and the straps are nice and wide. I've previously used the Shock Absorber Run bra, and found the Panache Sports Bra a MASSIVE improvement .
on 5 August 2015
Further update, Apols for the delay

Vendor has accepted return with grace and replaced faulty item. I have worn the replacement during several runs at this stage and am delighted to upgrade to full five stars. Thank you very much :)

Update on original review.

17/09/15

The wire has poked through the front of this item, the return date has transpired (ordered 24 /07/15, return date transpired 29/08/15) and I can't see where to communicate with the seller to resolve the issue. I would be most happy to do so in case this is an isolated defective item.

The item has been painstakingly hand washed each time as per care advice.

I would have expected this item to have lasted beyond the one and a half months I have been wearing it, it was great (while it lasted)

Original review.

I bought this with two purposes in mind. I have 'dents' in my shoulders where my normal bra staps rest,so I wanted a bra that would 'take the load off'. They're so bad you can even feel were the bone has worn down over time. That's what comes of having 30GG bewbs. And I like to run, or attempt to. When things are going good, bounce is a factor. So you really need to hold the mammaries in tight or you end up in all sorts of pain. As well as looking RIDICULOUS. Bounce restriction is the second major requirement.

Happy to report both boxes ticked. I'm acclimatising to the pressure being taken of the usual hot spots on my shoulders and it feels good. So much so I'll probably be looking for similar shaped dress bras. They ( the girls) are not squished/squashed or suffocated and still are held in a good shape, Some sports bras tend to overly 'round you off' and make you look like you're twice the size you are. And I'm big enough thankyou very mucho.

The cups are padded, it's the only thing I'd question about the make up of this garment. Luckily (or unluckily as I've camping on the agenda next week) we in Northern Ireland are not overly blessed with sunshine this summer so overheating is not an issue. But it could be. The padding is not excessive, but by golly the cup material is VERY thick. Maybe this adds to the structure, but I'd like to see a little less thickness. Therefore I suggest this would make a great winter bra.. On the plus side of of the excessive material thickness, you will have NO concerns about nipples on show.

The bra can be worn as a normal bra, so if that's you're thing, it's sitll a good buy. Great value too, haven't found any cheaper elsewhere online.

There's a simple hook mechanism to switch it into racerback mode. Could be a little tricky if you lack flexibility in your shoulder area, (as I have, but I'm working on it) but if you take a good look at what's needed, a simple hook manoever soon has you locked in. Removal is just a reverse flick.

Good triple hook and eye strap for the back, sits well.

I've been wearing some GG cup bra's but I took a chance and ordered a G and am happy to report there's no 'spillage'.

It's not a balconette, so don't be expecting it not to show under skimpy run tops. It sits at just the right level for me and if my bra shows, I'd blame the low cut vest first.

I've worn this to yoga, non restrictive in any way.

I've worn this on runs up to 6-7k and never had to even think about what bra am I wearing or are the girls jiggling. Locked in very securely and looks good under my run tops. (not that you can see it)

Would buy again, probably will, not a fan of having to wash/dry the bra each time you're out running, rotation would be good.
on 3 May 2013
This is the best sports bra i have purchased, it offers great support and is very comfortable i would highly recommend this bra for anybody who does running and high impact sports.
on 17 January 2012
I would truly recommend this sports bra, it's well worth the money. It is comfortable and sizing is true, (I just ordered my normal bra size and the fit is perfect.) I know you can buy cheaper sports bras but for now knowing you get perfect fitting, excellent support and all round comfyness why bother. Also deliver was within 24 hours - what more can you ask for.
on 14 December 2011
I have bought cheaper sports bra but to no avail; they had no support and look wise they did me no justice... then came the Panache sports bra! Great support, looked great and felt great too. I would highly recommend this for anyone wanting to take up running or jumping around sports who need all the support they can get. Its worth the investment, for sure!
on 20 October 2014
Unfortunately the cups were ever so slightly too large, even though I got my usual size, and as I know I'll be losing a bit of weight I thought it best to return it to get the next size down. The bra itself is really gorgeous and great quality. Thick and sturdy but still lightweight and not restrictive.
on 21 April 2015
I initially loved this bra but after the 6th wear the wires started protruding out from under the arms (both). Some gel was also released. I have sewed them up a couple of times however the wires keep poking out and even when they stayed in place it was uncomfortable as I had lost some gel.
on 27 May 2012
This is definitely the best sports bra I have ever worn. I usually take size 36F but they did not have that in the colour I wanted so I took the chance and ordered 36E and it fitted perfectly. I also hate when my nipples show through a bra but this bra was thick enough to prevent that. This is the only sports bra I will ever purchase from now on. A bit pricey but worth it for support and comfort.
33 comments|30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2013
Wow, this looked massive when it droppped through the post. I'm not used to padded bras given that i am already a 36H and looking at it just freaked me out. But, it was comfortable to put on, it was sturdy, it gave a great shape and is perfect for running. The down side for me is that it is a little warm (which may be a bonus when winter comes along!), it is handwash only (very annoying for an item of sportswear) and i jiggle around a little inside of it- although you wouldn't know this by looking on the outside!

I hope it's just women that read this review lol!
on 26 February 2015
I had been looking for a sports bra that could be used as a racer back for quite while. Having size 32E breasts I always felt disappointed when I tried numerous ones on with no joy as they had no support and I was getting fed up of always having thick straps on show in my gym gear. I am a keen runner and go to the gym at least 3 times a week so was happy to invest in this slightly more expensive sports bra and have always agreed with 'you get what you pay for!' When it arrived I was a little unsure of the cups as I have always used shock absorber sports bras in the past that suck them in! However once I tried this on and adjusted it correctly and it fitted perfectly, I felt instantly supported! It looks great under my racer back sport tops and I also wear it under my every day wear as I just love the look it gives me. It has really boosted my confidence in the gym as I can feel better about the way I'm looking and I now don't have to worry about making sure in not popping out of the top of my sports tops! The only thing is this bra is definitely a two man job especially if you do want the racer back look but I would definitely recommend getting one if you have bigger breasts and want that support! I am going to order more as I think they are fantastic!!