Size: 36 G|Colour: Animal Print|Change
Price:£19.99 - £41.50

on 2 September 2015
this is a great swimsuit for people with any bust size as they come in so many different sizes. I am normally a size 28FF but this in 30F doesn't fit me to bad, I feel its tight enough around the band and I can of course tighten it as the back hooks up like a bra (with the 3 settings)
it covers the bum very nicely as well and for me is just the right length for my torso.

I like that the straps are over the shoulder- as halter straps always hurt my neck. you could wear it without the straps but than you don't have any boob omph, but perhaps if it was a bit tighter on me (28) than it would be a bit different. i'm not sure.
on 12 August 2015
A little on the large side in the cups, but a really nice and well-made swimsuit, and very flattering when on :)
on 27 July 2015
Elegant and figure flattering. Good support. I wear this for my Aqua class. Very good value for money.
on 15 November 2014
Quite nice fit and plenty of support, The problem is getting the bra strap fastened and unfastened as it is inside the costume. It's almost impossible to do without help from someone else.
on 15 February 2016
Such a perfect fitting swimsuit. I'm a 38DD and a size 14/16 and the right bra size was exactly the right fit all over. Very flattering.
on 23 October 2015