Caroline says:
one of the hardest games ever?
who agrees

Posted on 10 Feb 2009 13:35:26 GMT
Ana M. Baeza says:
play it on easy foo

Posted on 26 Feb 2009 19:16:38 GMT
R. Stamp says:
what....no way...the whole point of the game is to use tactics....shoot a guy in the leg with a sniper far away....they come and help, shoot him to then they all come...take them all out. Keep of the roads to (people looking for you) and youll find diamonds easier that way. Just trust me it will get better just dont go in with all guns blazing.

Posted on 5 Mar 2009 16:01:51 GMT
Ash says:
Get yourself a sniper, an uzi and a grenade launcher and you'll be unstoppable. Trust me. Though spice things up a bit now and again or you'll get bored. Approaching in darkness helps loads.

Took me 37 hours to finish this game - its a beast! Word of warning, make sure you keep hold of a save point before you head back to the prison for the final time, or you'll never be able to go back. I didn't and now I can never go back and get the rest of the diamonds and finish off the assassination missions. :(

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Mar 2009 12:10:22 GMT
Robin says:
Not so bad when you find tactics that work. For example:

When approaching a checkpoint always have an armed vehicle. Stop short of the checkpoint and man the machine gun (or whatever); note there's no shortage of ammo on these weapons although don't blast away too long or it will overheat. Take out the checkpoint guards from a distance. Some vehicles have grenade launchers and these are really good fun but don't use at close quarters.

Approaching a 'mission'. First get the camo outfit as soon as you possibly can. It's expensive but worth it. Take a dart rifle (this is a silenced sniper and is a 'special' weapon) and take out as many as possible from a distance. I also like a silenced pistol as you can then take out a few more enemies at close range - make sure you take head shots. Finally, try to get a gold AK as soon as possible as these don't jam. Once stealth is out of the question use this.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Far Cry 2 (PS3) forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  31 Dec 2008
Latest post:  18 Mar 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Far Cry 2 (PS3)
Far Cry 2 (PS3) by Ubisoft (PlayStation 3)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (102)