on 9 December 2013
Bags arrived promptly and were very well made - excellent for the price.
I would recommend these to anyone looking for jewellery bags or wedding favour bags.
on 5 October 2014
Order came in good timing for goods from china. However I really needed all 50 and it was short of 2 which I definitely was unhappy about.
on 2 January 2016
Bought these bags to put gold chocolate coins (treasure) in for my son's pirate themed birthday party, We then attached helium-filled balloons so the treasure acted as a balloon weight too. The quality was reasonable but the range of colours wasn't as good as I hoped (a lot of a gungy green colour). But considering the price, I would purchase again if I needed to.
on 2 August 2015
Good quality and value although I was expecting mixed set of colours and received only yellow.
on 29 October 2015
I ordered these variety of colours, unfortunately ALL 50 of the ones I actually received are WHITE!!!
Pretty little bags though. I would order more again but I'm afraid of receiving 50 of the same again! 😟😞
on 28 April 2015
Good value, Nice mixed colours, I ordered 3 packs each pack had 6 beautiful mixed colours of 8 each = 48 instead of 50. So instead of receiving 150, I received only 144. Well I'm not returning still works out cheap.
on 5 July 2015
but not the colour i want
on 31 January 2015
Turned up all white, not mixed colours but it's fine for what I wanted them for. Good value
on 21 February 2015
some a little small due to ribbon stitching at the top but good value for money
on 14 November 2014
lovely little bags, lovely colours and a real bargain price